What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Hunter Call of the Wild
Call of Duty BO4 (got it on sale recently)

Started playing Indivisible, pretty cute little game. I enjoy the writing and art so far. I think the battle system could be a little better but it’s still good.

Finally decided, after 20+ years, it's time to beat Final Fantasy 8.

And it definitely reminded me of why I hate JRPGs from this era. The PSX & PS2 Square games are full of quests that you'd be unable to complete without a guide. A ton are very time sensitive, and require you to do, or not do certain things, all of which the game doesn't even give the slightest hint about. Not to mention that a few require you to go to some screens that are hard to go to, due to how the game looks with prerendered backgrounds.

M&B Bannerlord taking up most of my time since it hit steam. 178 hours into it. Some WoT on the side as well.

A group of us decided to try out Eve Online after a 9 year break. Surprised by the amount of tutorials the game has for new players.

After finishing Fallen Order I think I'm going to start Black Mesa today
How was fallen order? Got it on sale on the 4th for 29 decided to grab it since it prob won't dip that low for awhile....
Played the cross code demo seemed kinda cool. Anyone played the full game? Also anyone played owl boy?

How was fallen order? Got it on sale on the 4th for 29 decided to grab it since it prob won't dip that low for awhile....
Played the cross code demo seemed kinda cool. Anyone played the full game? Also anyone played owl boy?

I loved it. The game is gorgeous and it plays incredibly well. I enjoyed the story too despite not being the biggest SW fan. I think my only complaint with the game is that there are parts where you end up back tracking which sucks as there is no fast travel. The map also took a little bit to get used to. The game is one of the best I've played recently, in the same league as Red Dead and God of War IMO.

I loved it. The game is gorgeous and it plays incredibly well. I enjoyed the story too despite not being the biggest SW fan. I think my only complaint with the game is that there are parts where you end up back tracking which sucks as there is no fast travel. The map also took a little bit to get used to. The game is one of the best I've played recently, in the same league as Red Dead and God of War IMO.
Awesome glad I got it on sale instead of waiting!

I am playing a ton of etg lately . Its so bad to the point where i just log on other games to collect my daily bonuses.

I started playing Black Mesa and Stick Of Truth both are a lot of fun so far.

I also installed Trackmania Nations yesterday for some nostaligia gaming with my brother. It was a blast, and the game still holds up looks wise.

Mostly mobile gaming throughout the week and weekend with a bit of an interesting Skyrim playground thrown in. Going to see if I can beat Skyrim using nothing but Ancient Nord weapons and armor; maximum smiting and enchanting.

On the mobile front: Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Star Trek Fleet Command.

Today is my weekend for work. (Currently working 84hrs per week)

I decided to get the 486 DX2/66 upgraded and play some Descent with my Virtual IO i-Glasses.

- Intel 486 DX2 66MHz w/ Writeback Cache
- Biostar MB-1433 Motherboard
- 16MB SIMM 60ns RAM
- DTC VLB IDE/Floppy controller
- ATI Mach64 VLB 2MB
- Gravis Ultrasound Classic v3.4 (240h/7/7/7/7)
- Sound Blaster Pro 2 CT1600 (220h/5/1)
- CD-ROM, Teac 1.2MB 5.25" Floppy, Teac 3.5" 1.44MB Floppy
- CF to IDE adapter with 2GB Industrial CF Card
- Generic 386/486 Baby-AT case
- Running DOS 6.22 + Windows 3.11

2k9Ktzr.jpg

Last edited:
Today is my weekend for work. (Currently working 84hrs per week)

I decided to get the 486 DX2/66 upgraded and play some Descent with my Virtual IO i-Glasses.

- Intel 486 DX2 66MHz w/ Writeback Cache
- Biostar MB-1433 Motherboard
- 16MB SIMM 60ns RAM
- DTC VLB IDE/Floppy controller
- ATI Mach64 VLB 2MB
- Gravis Ultrasound Classic v3.4 (240h/7/7/7/7)
- Sound Blaster Pro 2 CT1600 (220h/5/1)
- CD-ROM, Teac 1.2MB 5.25" Floppy, Teac 3.5" 1.44MB Floppy
- CF to IDE adapter with 2GB Industrial CF Card
- Generic 386/486 Baby-AT case
- Running DOS 6.22 + Windows 3.11

View attachment 247205

man Turbo buttons need to make a comeback

Sprung for Modern Warfare on sake and was gonna play it with some buddies. Not expecting a whole lot out of it but they seem to enjoy it so I'm keeping an open mind.

Played some of The Division 2, but just to finish leveling my original main character. Bored of that game though and the final boss fight always just makes me quit mid fight.

Also played some AC: Odyssey, but still feel meh about it. Got it free from the stadia test and still only level 16 or so.

I keep looking for something to play, but nothing out there is what I actually want to play. I want a good action sword and shield fantasy game. Unfortunately I am in one of those moods where nothing can scratch the itch. I keep browsing the sales and PC game pass, but absolutely nothing looks good.

Playing some AC: Black Flag this weekend. I never finished the game so I'm trying to knock it out.

Darkest Dungeon since it is free on steam. Trying to decide if I will buy it.
I actually jus dled it on steam. Gonna play it a little. Also saw blasphemous is on sale for 14. Debating on getting that what does everyone think? Is there a chance it will go even lower for the steam summer sale?
Anyone alive around here lol

Last edited:
I've played last of us remastered. Unintentionally, as I was planning to stream some TV but for some reason network stopped working on the TV, but on the PS4 next to it works fine.
Now that I think of it, I could've streamed through the PS4, but that's just too much.

Going to play a new game later this week. Any recommendations?
Metro Exodus DLC <-- Will play this first

Will pick another one of these:
Just Cause 4
Mafia 2 Remastered
Saints Row The Third Remastered
Doom Eternal

JC4 was utter trash when I last tried it, but I do have it free now so I wouldn't mind giving it another try. Is it still a bug ridden POS?

Mafia 2 Remastered vs Saints Row the Third are what I am mainly looking at. Skipped over them when they first came out. Any preference for those?

Not particularly interested in Doom but figured I'd consider it since I wouldn't mind playing another modern looking FPS but I didn't enjoy the last one much.

Got Vampyr on EGS store on sale and got to chapter iv. It's interesting, a lot of talking. Also lots of locked doors limiting where you can go.
I'm not sure how enemies level, but currently I'm lvl 20, and most enemies are about 10 levels above that 😁

Finally, finally finished Witcher 3 last week.

So somehow I ended up starting Xenoblade Chronicles: DE on my switch this week, because for some reason I wanted to jump right into another 100+ hour RPG with a ridiculously huge world.

The really funny thing though? Xenoblade Chronicles was a damn Wii game. Wii. The Wii had 88MB of shared ram and a single core 729mhz processor (it was, afterall, basically an overclocked gamecube) and this game FEELS BIGGER and is considerably more varied than the witcher 3. Yeah, i know, its not open world and when it comes to pure graphics technology and whatnot its way, way behind, but I actually think I like exploring it more. Could also be that after 140 hours I'm super tired of Geralt.

Finally finished up The Witcher last week so going to be diving into Witcher 2. The first one has its quirks but I still really enjoyed it. Hopefully the second one is just as good or better.

I'm going to hopefully beat Uncharted 4, then start on Lost Legacy... as long as I don't get distracted while playing UC4.

Funally got around to starting gta5 now that i have internet to downlosd it in less than 5 days.

Kind of miss the simplicity of gta3 and vice city but the graphics are great.

Spent the weekend playing Smite. I like other moba's but Smite is easily my favorite.

Back