What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Insurgency: Sandstorm. Downloaded last night. Will give it a try. Hopefully it can offer more vs Battlefield V.

I've been playing Fast RMX on the Switch for the last few days. I played the original a bit on the Wii U. I'm finding it's one of the better Wipeout style racers around. It's not as difficult as Redout on the PC, but still plenty challenging. I find that the vehicles handle better and more intuitively overall. It's got some cool alien worlds around the tracks like some of the old Extreme G tracks, but with Wipeout style hover racing. It's also aptly titled as the play is very fast. This version is nice improvement over the Wii U version too. Just more of everything.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fast-rmx-switch

Just finished the main quest in A.C.O and now trying to do everything else. This game is endless.

I'll try to level up a new Char in Diablo 3 hardcore, probably a sorc. It's more exciting when you only live once. Beside that I'll watch some Australian Open tennis games because I've placed some bets on the strong players.

Last edited:
Football then The Division. I've hunting for the Medved gun to complete that exotic shield. It's the only gun I need. Starting to be a royal pain in the ass.

Taking a break from Grim Dawn due to 20+ hour weekend sessions really seems to strain my eyes. Not when I'm playing the game just bugs me big time at work.

Pathfinder Kingmaker

Spell Force 3

or

Mutant Earth Zero

Stalker ANOMALY. Good lord, this thing is one of the best Stalker mods ever made. Very little clutter, mixed with a number of game changing mods, and an incredible amount of customization(Get yourself a good piece of armor ASAP, they can be upgraded with internal and external mods to increase nearly every aspect of your characters abilities).

https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly

Ended up getting sucked back into Diablo 3 with the new season starting so it will be a mix of that and Destiny 2

I'm in quite an eclectic gaming mood lately, since I finished playing through the campaigns in Frost Punk multiple times:

The Witcher 3
Grim Dawn
Morrowind
Civ V
SOMA
What Remains of Edith Finch

Resident Evil 2 Remake
Hitman 2
Maybe some Shadow of the Tomb Raider if I'm in the mood, I played through the story on Deadly Obsession from the beginning so I'm kind of burned out from that, but still want to do the DLCs as they come out.

I'm going to keep chipping away at Red Dead 2. I also picked up Parkitect and Train Valley 2 which is a blast.

I should play this more, but was getting pretty bored the first hour of it. Enjoyed RDR1 so 2 has to be good... right?
Just played a bit of Borderlands 2 and got another set of free keys ( 5J5BJ 6Z3HT 6FTFK TTJ33 6ZS5Z )
Ghost Recon Wildlands on my list for weekend, maybe The Division.
Dirt Rally
Got Deponia free from Humble Bundle. May try that.

I gonna play the work off the clock game too lol!

Last edited:
Resident Evil 2 Remake
More Monster Hunter World on PC
Probably some Hollow Knight as well

I expect to hop in Grim Dawn at least a couple of times....

Besides that, I think I'm gonna give that Crusader Kings 2 GoT mod one. more. try.

+ Duck Game and Skater XL with a buddy at some point

Cossaks 3 tonight with some buddies, then probably a little BF5 and Hearts of Iron 4 the rest of the weekend. Gonna be too cold to do anything else.

RE 2 Remake and maybe some more RDR2 if I want to take a break from that.

Trying out Star Citizen, We got in a handfull of the Optane drives that had the SC promo with them. Free game and a limited edition ship. Could have flipped the code for $75 dollars or so, but I've been wanting to check out SC just didnt want to buy it.

I should play this more, but was getting pretty bored the first hour of it. Enjoyed RDR1 so 2 has to be good... right?
Just played a bit of Borderlands 2 and got another set of free keys ( 5J5BJ 6Z3HT 6FTFK TTJ33 6ZS5Z )
Ghost Recon Wildlands on my list for weekend, maybe The Division.
Dirt Rally
Got Deponia free from Humble Bundle. May try that.

I gonna play the work off the clock game too lol!

The first chapter of RDR2 didn't really click for me but it really picks up. I had opposite experience with RDR 1. I couldn't get into it.

I just beat the most difficult of games: The CPU/Motherboard swap WHILE keeping your old Win7 install.

Whew.

I played Overwatch and Hots, also tried Diablo 3 but got boring real fast when playing solo. Will probably ditch hots too, teams always seem imbalanced in quick play but I don't feel ready for ranked play yet. I'm thinking I'll play Witcher 3 next weekend.

I kind of dropped everything I was playing for Monster Boy in the Cursed Kingdom. I'm playing it on the Switch, but I may also pick it up for Steam when it releases. It's absolutely excellent. I also bought the Dragon's Trap Remake to follow it up with. I'm kind of a fan of the Wonderboy style of mixed platform and light RPGing style of play, and these (as well as Aggelos) pull the style off masterfully. (Well, the Dragon's Trap is a one to one remaster, so...) Anyway, if anyone was on the fence about these, I highly recommend them.

PBLlkHj.jpg

Resident Evil 2 and Hitman 2. Might give Subnautica Below Zero a try, but don't want to put too much time into it while in early access.

This weekend I'm finishing the RDR2 epilogue, Anthem Beta, RimWorld and I may give DotA Auto Chess

Back