What are you nerds playing this weekend?

FFXIV, Grim Dawn, another round of "install Kingdom Come, see if I can get it to not run like dogshit, then uninstall."

I picked up the Forsaken expansion for Destiny 2 since it was on sale so I will be diving into that.

Nice to see more people playing Grim Dawn again!

I'm assuming you guys picked it up during the last Steam sale etc.... Don't forget, new expansion comes out Q1 2019!

This weekend for me: AC: Odyssey, Black Ops 2, and Fallout 76 (if it behaves).

WELL SEEING HOW I JUST WON THE TACOBELL XBOX ONE X IM HOPEING ILL BE PLAYING BATTLEFIELD v OR FALLOUT 76 OR ANTHEM OR MY OLD 360 GAMES LIKE DESTINY 1 AND 2 AND TITANFALL AND GEARS OF WAR 1-3 AND A HALO GAME THAT IS IT GETT HERE BEFOR THE WEEKEND !??????!

WELL SEEING HOW I JUST WON THE TACOBELL XBOX ONE X IM HOPEING ILL BE PLAYING BATTLEFIELD v OR FALLOUT 76 OR ANTHEM OR MY OLD 360 GAMES LIKE DESTINY 1 AND 2 AND TITANFALL AND GEARS OF WAR 1-3 AND A HALO GAME THAT IS IT GETT HERE BEFOR THE WEEKEND !??????!

caps-lock-ts-cruise-control-for-cool-being-the-cool-5530539.png

That being said congrats on the win

I picked up a ps4 pro this weekend so I'm playing through Red Dead 2. The game is amazing but I am such a garbage console player. Getting gripes with the controls is a little tough.

Probably Pathfinder Kingmaker since it's pretty fun so far

Going to stay away from First Person Shooter for a while since I own a half dozen good RPG games.

Spellforce 3

Pathfinder Kingmaker

Pillars of Eternity 2

Divinity Original Sin 2

Shadows Awakening

World War 3 (early access is pretty good and only $28), has become new fav...
Maybe some Witcher 3

Going to play some Frostpunk, the endless mode just got released

I'm also going to play some:
Dota2
Assassins Creed
Read Dead 2

The Division, I need to complete all the legendary missions for the Fang shield, also commendations for global event Onslaught.

Project Cars 2, got the ultimate deluxe whatever it's called version for 22.

It's much better than the first was, that was instant failure for me, didn't play it more than a few hours.

Elite Dangerous, sale on Steam.

Fun space sim, with a bit of a learning curve.

Worth the sale price for sure.

A

Darksiders 3

Warhammer Mechanicus

Sticking to good AAA games and any Top Down strategy game that looks good.
Since the MMO Market is broken expect for Black Desert Online which I'll never pick up cause it's Asian.

Destiny 2: Forsaken, AC: Odyssey, and I plan to check out the Necromancer for Diablo 3 since I got it on sale yesterday.

I was going to try to play some Middle-Earth Shadow of War since i just bought it for $13 but its a 96.2GB download....

Nothing this last weekend. Got a new tablet and spent a day catching up on some comics

Nice to see more people playing Grim Dawn again!

I'm assuming you guys picked it up during the last Steam sale etc.... Don't forget, new expansion comes out Q1 2019!

This weekend for me: AC: Odyssey, Black Ops 2, and Fallout 76 (if it behaves).
oh damn a new expansion!? I've only just started getting into the expansion i got from the sale a few months ago. def playing this weekend.

Ring of Elysium, a refreshing battle-royale with great weapon balance and a cool end zone. PUBG should've been this way.

Going to give Battlefield V a shot. If that doesn't stick, I still have AC Odyssey still in my que to play as well - though I should finish Pathfinder Kingmaker as well ... Oh and of course Fallout 76 if I'm really in a masochistic mood.

Destiny 2, I am absolutely hooked after picking up Forsaken. If only the game would have been this way from the start.

BFV, Assassins Creed Syndicate, COD BO4, probably The Division too. Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale to drink.

I've been playing discount tomb raider. (Uncharted Lost Legacy) I'm not impressed, to say the least.

FINALLY getting back into some Overwatch. I have been spending too much time on my Switch and PS4.

I haven't been playing but I've been watching the Dreamhack winter quake champions tournament....

Awesome players

Back