What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Trying to work my way through Mass Effect Andromeda this weekend.

Resident evil 4, picked it up on steam, was one of my favourite games on game cube, its aged very well.

shadows of mordor, couldnt resist for the price.

Probably a mix of Age of (Empires 1/2/3/Mythology), Diablo 3 and Trails in the Sky SC.

My kids decided to go through a new phase of Minecraft after cooling out on it for a while this weekend. So I put up a new server for them, got all their accounts up to date, passwords changed, etc. It was pretty much a mixture of that, and setting up enough machines to play four player Borderlands and Borderlands 2 this weekend. Now to recruit my little army (three daughters) to go through Dr Ned's and General Knoxx again. :D Then maybe a spot of Tiny Tina's DLC as well.

Torment: Tides of Numenera. Picked it up on the summer steam sale and haven't had a chance to play it yet...

I subscribed to ESO plus. Really enjoying the Thieves Guild questline. The dungeons are also fun. Can't wait to try out PVP in this game.

Playing through Horizon: Zero Dawn again on its new New Game+ mode. Got 80 hours in this game so far and loving every minute of it.

Dead Cells.

A spot of Dead Cells...

Sprinkled with a bit more Dead Cells.

Reinstalled BF3 for the hell of it. I'm going to see if anyone is still playing that. I'll probably play The Division and BF1 as well.

Just installed Fallout 3 on the weekend, added a few essential mods and I'm back in the game. It's better than how I remembered it. I haven't seen it since 2010 let alone play it.

I messed up during install I almost gave up trying. When I figured out that the regular disc was swapped with disc1 of the GOTY. And I was trying to install disc1 of the basic game with disc 2 of GOTY. Of course it didn't work
icon_ohmygod.gif
Since I have both on good old retail DVD. I bought the collectors edition of the base game, then later got the GOTY to get the DLCs.

Dead Cells, Sundered, and I just acquired ME: A, so I guess I'll be digging into that pretty soon. Maybe this coming weekend. Pretty simple gaming schedule for the moment. :D

I also sprinkle short bursts of Borderlands 1 and 2 in with my daughters here and there. I do a few runs through Dead Cells pretty much every night before I go to sleep though. With it being summer though, we occasionally have people over, which means I probably overdo it on the alcohol a bit, and don't feel like playing. :D

Spent most of the time this last weekend setting up a Raspberry Pi with a shiny new 200GB memory stick... Played some MAME games. Smash TV, MK II, and a bunch of shooters with my kid...

When the kids were in bed it was Rocket League on the PC.... Like always.

Spent most of the time this last weekend setting up a Raspberry Pi with a shiny new 200GB memory stick... Played some MAME games. Smash TV, MK II, and a bunch of shooters with my kid...

When the kids were in bed it was Rocket League on the PC.... Like always.

Nice! Just went through a Capcom arcade phase a couple of months back, playing a lot of Ghouls n Ghosts, Strider, etc. How's the Pi with some of the more demanding games?

Extreme nerds are playing Vega launch. No one wins but they all play in hopes they will feel happy about themselves.
Sadly for many a GFX card has nothing to do with its ability to game or derive enjoyment.

Extreme nerds are playing Vega launch. No one wins but they all play in hopes they will feel happy about themselves.
Sadly for many a GFX card has nothing to do with its ability to game or derive enjoyment.
The only way this post is on topic is if you wanted to tell us that your game for the weekend is being frustrated with other people.

Fortnite.
That game is so grindy but so fun! A bit overwhelming at start but it doesn't take long to figure it out. It's quite fun. I'm playing on PS4 and wish I played it on PC, but I don't have a 4k capable PC anymore. Good thing is, If you buy a PS4 version, you can play on PC on the same account and vice versa. Hats off devs, that's how it should be done!

Got a new game. I dont buy many these days. Northgard its called. Early development still but very playable. Still trying to figure it out and learn its ropes. Needs a tutorial in the worse way though. There are enough YT videos about it however so there is that going for it.

Just Sundered now. It's totally sucked me in, and is quite possibly the best (or at least top 3) new games that I've played in the last year or so.

Picked up Hollow Knight last night on sale and booted it up. Pretty fun! I'm hearing a LOT about Warframe lately too on various media platforms.

Dead Space
Life is Strange
Cities: Skylines
The Long Dark

Kind of in a rut gaming, bouncing around multiple different games.

The Division and BF1. I'm also going to give Black Ops 3 one more shot tonight before deleting it forever. The last time I tried to find a game the servers were empty.

The Division and BF1. I'm also going to give Black Ops 3 one more shot tonight before deleting it forever. The last time I tried to find a game the servers were empty.

you playing bf1 on pc? I have it for ps4 and was considering if its worth getting for pc also

I have the following installed:

Fallout 4
GTA V
Grim Dawn
Overwatch
Path of Exile
Skyrim
Warframe

I CAN'T DECIDE!!

you playing bf1 on pc? I have it for ps4 and was considering if its worth getting for pc also

Yeah I play on PC. My guess is the PS4 community is much larger than the PC community. There's active servers but frankly not nearly as many as past BF games, at this point after release.

Picked up a copy of dark souls 2 cheap, interested to see if it lives up to the hype

I've been wanting to play this one too actually. I've barely touched the first one (I plan to do it some day when I have more time,) I played the hell out of the third one, but haven't yet picked up the second one. The ironic part, is that off all three, the second one is the one that looked the most appealing to me. Next time I see a good sale for it, I think I'll grab the updated version.

Back