What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I'm going between Stardew Valley and Starbound which I picked up on steam sale. I got several hours on Starbound so decided to try Stardew valley out. Just got done with first spring month.

Doom 3 BFG with VR and HD gfx mods on Oculus Rift.
****ing marvellous !!

I kind of got tired of everything i've been trying to go at like Fallout 4 and Skyrim so I started playing the FEAR series. Finished FEAR yesterday and started FEAR 2 last night.

Doom 3 BFG with VR and HD gfx mods on Oculus Rift.
****ing marvellous !!
j9wq2.jpg

I'm finally (more or less) done with Destiny's single player content for year 3. Everything else requires raid teams or crucible grinding.

Dishonored 2 is one I hope to start playing seriously, although it feels like performance isn't quite as good as it could be yet.

Finally picked up Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Gonna give it a go on Saturday.

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin; need to beat this before dark souls 3

Finishing Shadow Warrior, The humor is great, the story is decent, but I'm already getting bored with it and I'm fairly certain I'm only 2/-3/4th the way through. Its one of those Serious Sam types games where youre mostly in big areas and given a bunch of kickass abilities and weapons for doing combos and such, but frankly I've gotten gotten the combat down pat and everything I run into is derivative and easy. Ive gotten so bored I just use the Sword and magical abilities and havent used the guns all this entire last chapter.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. After one year and 140 hours of gameplay, I still have not finished the main quest, but I'm almost done Knights of the Nine.

I've been hooked on Xcom 2 since I bought it a month ago.

I had to restart it on rookie because the game is too hard.

I am now late in the game on rookie (easy) and it is getting really hard.

Had the urge to do some racing so I have been playing some Dirt Showdown. I might dive into Dirt 3 as well for something a little more realistic.

I've been playing a spot of GTA V with the kids for the last few days. Nothing brings them all together like stealing cars. :D

Bloodborne/Alienation
Need to get some use of my PS4m I'm running out of games to play on it.

Most likely Asheron's Call as they are shutting the game down for good on Tuesday @12p.m. Going to have one last farewell.

Just finished up Watch Dogs 2...went around to get some of the easier to obtain trophies. Fun Game!
Got to finish DOOM, Play some World of Warships.

(back log to start: Wolfenstein New Order & Old Blood, Dark Souls 3 (beat Bloodborne...loved it, and finish up the latest Metal Gear Solid (game is huge).

I like playing sport games. Also like racing. But since I started going to gym I have not much time for it. I decided to work on myself more. I take steroids ( discussed it with my coach) spend in gym 2-3 hours per day.

Last edited:
I've been playing Icey a bit. Fun game. I'd like to jump into my backlog a bit, but I'm trying to wrap up a project right now. Hopefully in a week or two.

Most likely Asheron's Call as they are shutting the game down for good on Tuesday @12p.m. Going to have one last farewell.

REALLY??

Wow. End of an era.

Of all things, I've been replaying Banjo-Kazooie on Xbox.

Just purchased Hitman so i'll be playing that this weekend. They finally released a full game so I purchased it and I am looking forward to playing it. Idk why they released it the way they did. It's confusing as fuck.

Finally finished Starbound, Witcher 3 + HoS (Working on B+W), played a lil BF1, Stared at Thea Awakening but didn't actually play it...

Completed Resident Evil 7, so I've gone back to playing GTA5 for the time being. Night in the Woods comes out on 2/21, so I'll probably just play older games until then.

I've spent the last several days playing CRAWL. I had no idea it even existed. Ridiculously fun, especially with local multiplayer.

Got in to Ark Survival only a few months ago, this game has since pretty much taken all of my available game time. I don't expect that to end this weekend :)

I finally started playing the Witcher Wild Hunt. (complete version) I just haven't been in the mood for that sort of game since it was released. Right now I haven't really been in the mood to play DX:MD or Dishonored 2 (as much as I really want to play them). I think TW:WH will be a good diversion, and then I'll probably feel like playing the other two. That, and CRAWL. If you haven't checked out CRAWL I highly recommend doing so, especially if you like local multiplayer games.

Back