What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Re-playing Doom 2016 and unlocking the classic maps that I missed from my first playthrough.

DZPD is doing a BYOB(bring your own build) where "sherpas" or experienced agents help players through the Incursion maps in The Division, might do that too.

Just started playing Wastelands 2 Directors Cut. I'm liking it a lot so far, RPG with Xcom like combat, and you can target specific body parts just like in the Fallout series too.

After the new build I've been exclusively getting back to my roots and playing Doom (2016). It's a real flashback finding the secret, classic Doom levels.

No Man's Sky and Twlight Princess HD. Good weekend for games it was.

Finally wrapped up my new build. Time to start working through my backlog.

GTA V and Witcher 2 this week and next. After that, likely Doom 3 and Witcher 3.

I have been on a retro game streak lately, did donkey kong, street fighter 2 and started a link to the past for super nintendo.

bought Diablo 3 finally, and it hasn't gotten old yet. haven't played with any other players yet, figuring i'm still pretty n00bish

Fallout New Vegas.

Modded it and now playing through the game again, hoping to hit as many achievements along the way too.

BF 1 Beta
Forza 6
StarCraft 2 LOTV campaign epilogue (am on last mission now)
Division
ROTTR
FO4

Saw Grandia in the Playstation store on my PS3. I really enjoyed Grandia 2 on Dreamcast, and Grandia was cheap, like 6 bucks, so I picked it up.

Have not gotten far. The first dungeon are some ruins outside the starting town and I finished that. Next objective is getting on a ship to a new continent.

Grandia is a 3D game, but just barely. Much more dated looking than Grandia 2 with archaic controls to match. But if it unveiles itself to be an engaging title I will probably stick with it. Already have a sore thumb from using the D pad so much. The game does not support thumb sticks at all.

I'll probably be playing TTW and Hitman again. I have WoW Legion sitting on a shelf. I might play it, I don't know. The last expac was god awful and I don't know if I can handle more disappointment.

Hmmm - Project Cars, rFactor 2, DiRT Rally & Fallout 4 mostly. Maybe some Far Cry 4, as I lost my saves (although I hadn't gotten far into it) and I still need to finish that game.

Finished Starcraft 2 LOTV campaign
Forza 6
Fallout 4
DXMD
Homefront Revolution
Mad Max
Dying Light

Overwatch

thinking of starting Dragon Age Inquisition but no time
WOW Legion looks good too but I don't want to get hooked again

Played Styx for about three hours yesterday now going to fire up Divinity Original Sin 2 Alpha.
It's live for everyone on Steam if you buy it tomorrow.

Finished Forza 6 main campaign once. Only 17% done lol.
Yeah I think I am done with it. First Forza where I actually finished the campaign.

Other games I am pushing through
Fallout 4
Division
Homefront Revolution
DXMD

Also played Horizon 3 demo.

BioShock Remaster
Deus Ex: MD
No Man's Sky
It's starting to be autumnish out around here, which is the time of year that for some reason I typically start playing a lot of Nintendo games. I call it "Mario Season". So I'll likely get back into a Mario or Zelda game with the kids for a while.

Downloading Mad Max from Steam right now, 75% off deal.
Bought Wargame Red Dragon on sale a few days back too.

Back