What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Doom! I've gotta work all weekend but as soon as I get home, I'm playing Doom.

Played the living bejezuz out of Doom. Plan to play more throughout the week. Maybe toss in a bit of Dark Souls 3 to keep my skills from fading out while I play Doom some more. :D

Diablo 3. Running on seasons this time. Playing a Wizard, and really enjoying that. 3 is almost as enjoyable as LoD was. LoD is a 10, current shape of 3 is a 9 for me.
Might get the wife started on it as well.

Hey NERDS.
Will be trying to get some "me time" with UC4.
Been so busy every night/weekend when I do find time I am too burned out.
......NERDS!

If Doom comes in I'll load it up and play it, otherwise I'll be focused on Grim Dawn Act 2 and Path of Exile. Maybe a little Fallout 4 as well.

Playing FF XIV. Time to play a tradition MMORPG again. I'm the White Mage Bitch Healer =\

Going to leave off Dark Souls 3 for a while and focus on Witcher 3. I need a change of pace. Hoping I like it as much as I liked Dragon's Dogma.

Even though I've already played through Fallout 4: Far Harbor DLC once, I'm going to load a save prior to starting the DLC and play it again. So far FH is a great DLC with plenty of quests to keep one busy without repetition.

I'm playing trip to San Diego with my wife and friends this weekend. Back to Doom playing throughout the week. Dark Souls 3 is starting to call my name again now too, so maybe a little mixture.

Maybe a few games of Dreadnought. Maybe "download" Stellaris and see if the game is as shitty as it sounds.

Yeah, I'm gonna sit back and wait for Paradox to patch that, many times.

CK2 taught me some harsh lessons.

Hence the word "download" in quotation marks. I couldn't get a refund on CK2 back then... I wrote to the developers telling them that they were wankers.

Not Call of Duty DLC that is for sure can't even find a game on Steam maybe during Peak times ect..

Total Warhammer

I have until Friday to finish my first play of Doom. This weekend, I'll be playing a rousing game of Deck Builder 2: Yard's Revenge! Ugh... Oh well, then I can play games on the new deck the following weekend. :D

Bought COD Black OPs 3 for $20 on Amazon. If I'm not at the beach I'll be playing single player campaign and maybe try COD Zombies for the first time.

no overwatch?

I keep wanting to pick this up. It looks cool, I like the characters, but I'm just not that into Team shooters. I never could get into TF2. I did like ET: Quake Wars, but I think it was because it blended in enough Quake(ish) stuff to keep my interest. I really want to like Overwatch, but I think I would buy it, play a few rounds, then not play it enough to keep up with the skill level of the community. Then I'd start disliking it.

I keep wanting to pick this up. It looks cool, I like the characters, but I'm just not that into Team shooters. I never could get into TF2. I did like ET: Quake Wars, but I think it was because it blended in enough Quake(ish) stuff to keep my interest. I really want to like Overwatch, but I think I would buy it, play a few rounds, then not play it enough to keep up with the skill level of the community. Then I'd start disliking it.

I was wrong about you, you are not a NERD, NERD!

I will be hooked up to a feeding tube and waste extraction system to avoid missing a second of OVERWATCHING.

Just kidding, I may play a few matches but that is it.

Seriously, though, I just got it to be a kind of jump in jump out game. Fun in nice little doses.

I was wrong about you, you are not a NERD, NERD!

I will be hooked up to a feeding tube and waste extraction system to avoid missing a second of OVERWATCHING.

Just kidding, I may play a few matches but that is it.

Seriously, though, I just got it to be a kind of jump in jump out game. Fun in nice little doses.

:D

If it's really a jump in jump out sorta thing, and not filled with hat-swapping fanatics, then perhaps I might try it out. :D The other thing about team based games for me though, is that I refuse to use a headset, or listen to other players' voices. It seems a lot of these games aren't friendly to that. The only way I like real time audible communication is if it's me and a batch of friends on the same LAN.

I still have a bit of Dooming left, with some upcoming Mirror's Edgery as well, not to mention building a deck all this weekend, so I don't have time for this one yet anyway. Maybe I'll pick it up in a week or two.

:D

If it's really a jump in jump out sorta thing, and not filled with hat-swapping fanatics, then perhaps I might try it out. :D The other thing about team based games for me though, is that I refuse to use a headset, or listen to other players' voices. It seems a lot of these games aren't friendly to that. The only way I like real time audible communication is if it's me and a batch of friends on the same LAN.

I still have a bit of Dooming left, with some upcoming Mirror's Edgery as well, not to mention building a deck all this weekend, so I don't have time for this one yet anyway. Maybe I'll pick it up in a week or two.

I am the same way about voice chat. I hate it. SO FAR, I haven't had a lot of trouble with people complaining about me not being on chat. The games form quick and are done quick. I am even avoiding the text chat.

GG that is all you will hear from MEME.

Nice! That's actually pretty encouraging. I'll probably end up with it sometime soon then.

If Uncharted 4's motion blur doesn't make me go blind, I'd love to play it more.
If I can scoop up a 1080 tomorrow (I sold my video card), I'll probably try playing some older games with details jacked.

Back