What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Rise of the Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Online, FFX on the go, D3, Dragon's Dogma Xenogears Chronicles X... I have a lot on my plate...

Black Opps just picked up the DLC for March using a controller.
Took Vacation for Dark Souls III

As predicted, I really didn't play much over the weekend. I did play Mario Kart 8 last night with my daughters for about 3 hours though. We haven't played it in a while, one of them accidentally deleted our save data, so we went through and unlocked everything up through a little over half of 100CC with 3 stars. I will probably polish that off tonight :D Kinda hooked again now.

Tried to play Lords of the Fallen and failed miserably. I wanted to like that game, but it just beat me mercilessly again and again until I finally gave up. I managed to stick with it around 2-3 hours. I may try again in a few months.

So now I'm playing Far Cry 4. Great game!

my new Z170 6700K 980Ti pc is ready to be picked up on Saturday ... I am planning to load a few Steam titles from my library (Fallout 4, Grim Dawn) and do some benchmarking and maybe overclocking ... next week will load more steam games, Far Cry 4, and Diablo 3

Pretty much a Mario Kart 8 weekend with the kids. I'm starting to build up a bit of a backlog again, which I did have mostly under control for the longest time.

The Witcher 3 started it up for the 2nd time but actually played some more to get out of the starting zone and I'm at the part with the guy with the cart and Griffin attack.

I probably wont have much time to play but when I do will most likely be splitting time between the following:

Dark Souls
Cites: Skylines
Fallout 3
Destiny

I finished Far Cry 4 this week - great game! Main quest line was a little shorter than I expected.

Trying to decide what to play next... I have AC:Unity to play sometime soon, but I kindof want a break from ubisoft stuff for a while. I'll have to look over the backlog and pick something different.

A week ago I wrapped up as much of MGS5 as I'm going to (finished at 73% or so). Now, time to move onto Rise of the Tomb Raider.

The Division (beta)...and maybe some Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC)...or vice-versa, haven't decided yet :cool:

I guess I'm playing Dark Souls 1. I've had the new edition sitting in Steam for a while now, but haven't made myself play it. I think the DS1 thread just pushed me over...

the dicision, all day night. friday - sunday strait. Ill just put food in a bowl for the kids (2 and 4)

I'm waging what has become a titanic war with Stalker: Clear Sky. I've been doing battle with this unholy abomination for something like a week or two now and hope to close it out in time for my asshole friend to guilt me into buying that (likely) shit pile Division.

I've never in my life played a game so beautiful and yet such an unplayable piece of garbage. Fuck you GSC for making an enviroment and story so enticing that I still moved forward past the chapter where quicksaves dont work and if you take the direct path the game actually crashes consistently.

*nvm Division doesn't come out until March, by then it'll probably turn out to only work on Iphones, be a clusterfuck of microtransactions and require you to install a new version of Uplay they used the necronomicon to bring into our world. Yes, I'm still mad about The Crew.

Beat Arkham Knight, very good game, but I don't have the patience to complete Riddler's Most Wanted case. Except for the actual Riddles (with their accompanying side story unlocks), I find trophy hunting too repetitive. And I've got too many games to play through to grind through a game just to get a 'good ending'.

Finally got into Bravely Default for the 3DS, holy crap, is this game good. While it doesn't have a Final Fantasy in its name - it may as well. And to be perfectly honest, this is one of the best Final Fantasies I've played in years. The mobile aspects are well done (even the Farmville-esque town minigame is fun), and I'm really digging the personality in its character writing.

And I started a campaign in Wasteland 2 for PC. Pretty good, so far. Was tough to get back into this style of game (it's kinda ugly), but now that I got past its appearance - game's been enjoyable and tough. I wish the camera controlled more like Dragon Age's though, this one feels sluggish to me (camera rotations have a 'clicky' feel). Most annoying issue with the game: menu crashes. I'm using a Radeon R9 380 and reading the steam forums, it seems like a lot of people are having my issue with similar GPUs. I'm forcing DX9 on the game, and the crashes seem to be less frequent, but there's still enough to be annoying. Luckily a quicksave before entering a menu fixes this. Still super annoying.

I'm waging what has become a titanic war with Stalker: Clear Sky.

Clear Sky is my favorite of the series. Fantastic game, fantastic environment.

Tonight is The Division beta (I'm pumped!) with Johnny Walker Black. Hopefully I'll find some more time Sunday night to play.

Going to play some D3. Going to raise up more Paragon levels with my barb before I roll a sader

Just started Alien Isolation. So far it is pretty but a bit lonely. Huh, guess that's where it got the name.

Still working on Bloodborne. Had this game since launch and still have not beaten it. Level 116 or something crazy. I am in the later part of the game chasing some s.o.b through a maze of steps and halls. Fog. There is PvP in here so if I want to focus on the boss without dealing with some ganker I need to play offline. There are most of the Chalice dungeons I haven't tried as well as the DLC. This is the most grueling game I ever encountered.

Back