What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I just got that mouse (with free G440) Wednesday. It is great with all the weights inside.

B5A1Ge7.jpg

qgRtk6G.jpg

Playing with these this weekend :D

Thug life. :p

Enjoy!

Gonna replay metro 2033 redux again. Then tomb raider 2013, then gonna do either shadows of mordor or batman arkham knight

Playing CS:GO, as usual, I can't stick with even decent single player games because they're too boring and isolating. Maybe it's because I'm in my late 20's and I'm becoming an old man.

I'm going to be playing the debugging analog circuits game this weekend for the most part. However, I'll probably squeeze in more Yoshi with my daughters. Played through about 30 more levels of Super Mario World last weekend, so I may clean up the last few Bowser-area levels this weekend as well. Starting to feel like playing a big single player FPS of some kind, so I'm thinking about possibilities for that right now. Won't be able to start that though until next week.

games?...this weekend is all about Star Wars: The Force Awakens!...I'm going to the 5:55 AM showing tonight in the amazing Dolby Cinema theater in NYC

I'm working on "The Adventures of Van Helsing II" admittedly its a bit cluttered. Theres too much to do and manage. Some of its cool like you have generals now you send on missions and they get rewards and levels then you also have a chimera pet that you can summon to fight for you, you can send it on hunting missions to gain levels and gather items & gold.

The big problem I'm having is no matter what mode youre on the games difficulty is completely random. You'll just get mobbed and murdered when walking into a new room or area then in the same area youll run into endless fodder. I was playing on normal for a while but the difficulty got so obnoxious I had to switch to casual. Unfortunately the game is now mostly easy with less occasionally instant death. Im still getting just enough challenge for it to be fun, but I'm ready to knock this out and go play something else. Stupid backlog.

games?...this weekend is all about Star Wars: The Force Awakens!...I'm going to the 5:55 AM showing tonight in the amazing Dolby Cinema theater in NYC

As if we would give up gaming for something as insignificant as a Star Wars movie. :D

SPOILER ALERT: there will be text scrawling into infinity.

TF2 + Ghost in the Shell First Assault

Don't really give that much of a shit about the new Star Wars movie. I heard its fine if youre ok with it just being a reboot of a new hope. If this was some sort of passion project by someone I like I might be interested, but its just another studio project like Fast & Furious 8. Ralph McQuarrie was the inventor of everything you like about Star Wars, my nostalgia for the series died with him.

I'll check it out when the theatre crowd dies down.

played about 4 rounds of BLOPS III
I hate how people say the game is easy when everyone on the game is a expert killer.
Using one or two shot guns... only level 11

BLOPS 3. Getting pretty handy with the sniper now. It is bitching. Getting name called so means I am playing well :p.
Witcher 3 expansion. Holy carp. So good.
Fallout 4. It intimidates me.
Forza 6. Of course.
Rise of the tomb raider. Fantastic game.
Ass Creed Syndicate. Sooo good.

I am literally in gaming haven right now. So many games.

I finally got in with Splinter Cell Black List. Finished that, now on Assassins Creed Syndicate/Unity.

BLOPS 3. Getting pretty handy with the sniper now. It is bitching. Getting name called so means I am playing well :p..

People been calling me out for camping because it's more fun then running around and getting owned by kids with fast reflexes.

I was comming out of the water in the pool level and someone throws a grenade right at the spot where I was coming out of the water.

People been calling me out for camping because it's more fun then running around and getting owned by kids with fast reflexes.

I was comming out of the water in the pool level and someone throws a grenade right at the spot where I was coming out of the water.
Sniping at least requires skill unlike the shotgun runners. I name call shotgunners as gaymakers. :p

Just finished Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition a moment ago, So I can get rid of that game, Now I guess I need break for Holiday.

I have been in a bit of a retro mood lately, so I am going back and playing Max Payne after that who knows.

Well, I finally decided to go ahead and finish Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on my XBox One. Dam, that game is hard is a few spots and I am on the final boss now. I only had to look up a couple of hints to help get me through since sometimes, puzzles are just to puzzling for me. :D

Since I'm away from home until the 29th I only have mobile games available. Tiny Death Star it is. :D

MGSV

Fuck!I'm trying to S class and complete all the tasks on stealth and extreme missions and it's pissing me off.Mayb I just suck :p. Trying to be a completionist., sitting around 93%

Playing I believe it's called "alien breed". Kind of this top down corridor shooter I guess.

I thought Wolfenstein: The New order was gonna be trash, ended up liking it alot, beat it before Christmas, now I am gonna play Old Blood this weekend.

Been having an absolute blast playing BLOPS3. Being called Drakon Whore lol.
I refuse to play zombies just to prestige. Are their any shortcuts to that shit. Also there seems to be no one playing zombies anyways.

I also saw people with level 100 and above. How is that possible in this game?

Back