What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Pretty disciplined weekend this one.
Did a heist and some missions for Trevor in GTA V
Did a couple of missions in DA Inquisition
Punched through about 4-5 missions in Farcry 4
Played a bit of MKX but not much
Got my weekly radiant shards in Destiny

Nothing else really.

That is impressive. I don't think I've ever played that many different games in one week, much less one weekend.

I haven't logged on much in Destiny since I got fully outfitted to 32 on three characters and got all exotics except for Truth. Hopefully 5/19 will be the day I go back.

i've had the urge lately to go back and finish Alan Wake. i think i left off about halfway through....that was 2 years ago.

tomorrow night will be a dilemma between playing BF:Hardline and watching day 2 of the NFL draft. i'll probably play BF:Hardline, soak it up while there's still some populated servers available.

Yeah, we probably both stopped playing at the same point. Where you just die, die, die. :)

Great game though.

Planning to finish up Bloodborne. I only have the final boss to take down, not really interested in the chalice dungeons to be honest. Maybe I'll start on Last of Us Remastered after that.

GTA V shot its hooks into me.

I might try to get some more of Far Cry 3 knocked out.

Had to control my ADD this weekend.

Punched through maybe 7-8 missions in GTA V.
Played Dragon Age Inquisition for about 5 hours and reached level 18 (was 15 when I started) and killed 3 high dragons and finished bucket load of quests. Love this game.
Played a few races (maybe 5-6) in Dirt Rally.
Slapped a few idiots in MKX SP campaign.

Yeah, pretty disciplined weekend this. Also downloaded Wolfenstein expansion. Can't wait.

Just some GTA 5 on PC...but other than that, nothing else. I'm trying to get at least GTA 5 (screw the rest of the backlog for now...!) off my active games before Witcher 3 drops. I'm giddy.

This past weekend? Nothing. This coming weekend, I'll be playing the beach game in Playa del Carmen. :cool: I'll likely play some N3DS and do some light laptop gaming on the plane though.

Ended up playing Dark Souls, as predicted, but also some Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. Went to Wal-mart, they had it mispriced at $19.96 for the XBox 360 version, so I jumped on it.

I've been putting some time in Galaxy at War in Mass Effect 3 for a better EMS rating. I only have 2 more missions this game, and I still thoroughly enjoy it.

Twilight Princess. Thinking of grabbing Ornica of Time and/or Link To The Past next

DA:I - Not one to try and go for all the trophy's, but man that game is a blast! IMO steep learning curve, but once you got the hang of it...can't put it down. Got 40 hours in it and still am only 60% completed.

Gonna try out KNACK - got it from Amazon for $20.00, good reviews.

Project CARS career and The Witcher. Hopefully I can get through the latter before 3 comes out in a couple weeks...

I intend to beat Dead Space 2 this weekend for sure....

Also, some Diablo 3 season 3 goodness.

MAYBE I'll dip back into Skyrim once again. We'll see....

5 or so missions in GTA V
4 hours of Dragon Age Inquisition. Now reached level 19 and also clearing out some snowy place.
Failed attempts at Project CARS
Running around in The Old Blood and hate the initial game stealth part
A few rounds of MKX

Probably make more progress in FF13 plot, but I may simply end up spending the weekend getting crystalarium points.

Grinding the Behemoth King in the Archylte Steppe works out pretty well.

That's exactly where I had been. Maxed out the primary roles for all 6 characters now (currently only on chapter 11, so only level 4).

Just punching through the Cie'th missions now, trying to get a few more waystones unlocked.

Beat Shovel Knight and played just an hour of NG+ before moving on.

Finally fired up the new(er) Deus Ex after having owned it in Steam for three years. Pretty decent game!

Finishing up GTA 5 (today hopefully), then probably want to beat Wolfenstein next. Getting a few things cleared before Witcher 3 Monday night. Helps to work from home. :D

I know I am way late to the party and I have had the games for a while just never got around to playing them, but Im gonna start working my way thorugh The Witcher 1 & 2. The third one coming out looks amazing but I want to knock the first 2 out before I play the third.

I know I am way late to the party and I have had the games for a while just never got around to playing them, but Im gonna start working my way thorugh The Witcher 1 & 2. The third one coming out looks amazing but I want to knock the first 2 out before I play the third.

You've got MANY hours of gaming ahead of you to get through 1 and 2, but it'll be well worth it IMO.

Back