What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Torchlight 2. My friend is trying to get me to actually play Guild Wars 2, but I find it too involved, so he thinks that this "lite" version of an RPG will get me into it. We will see. Stopping to sort through loot is his favorite thing to do. It's pretty much half the game.

Zelda games on N3DS, DoA5 on the living-room PC with some liquid game-enhancement and cigars, Alien Isolation (which is now starting to become stressful :D ) and that's about it. I also set up a Minecraft server for my kids and their friends to play on.

I am going to finish Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Came close almost two weeks back. I believe I am on the 2nd last boss. Pretty long game so far... I think I am at 45 hours or so.

Got some new SP games to catch up on. Splinter Cell: Conviction, Dishonored, Portal 2, Dues Ex Human Revolution, if I can get it to stop crashing that is. Any suggestions?

I'm liking Conviction, always been a huge fan of splinter cell especially the first one on PC. Played Blacklist on PS3 but conviction was Xbox and PC only, so finally I'm able to play it now that I have a decent system. The controls have bee pissing me off a little. I liked the controls of the original games for PC. Being able to use the mouse wheel to increase/decrease speed by small amounts was perfect. Now it's just toggle key to run and it's been tripping me off. Also the shooting scheme isn't done as well. But I'm used to it now, just playing for the story and gameplay mostly. Probably going to replay chaos theory too.

Did not get a single chance to play games this weekend. :( However, I did get a lot of work on some projects done, so that's good. Now I may actually have time to play games again this week.

Did not get a single chance to play games this weekend. :( However, I did get a lot of work on some projects done, so that's good. Now I may actually have time to play games again this week.

Same here. Played a 1/2 hour of Hot shots golf on Friday and then work work work.
Busted ass all weekend on the house.

Feels good though. It's a good kinda pain.

How did it feel? I've been playing that game on and off for years and have yet to beat it lol

Extremely satisfying. I've started up and quit a couple of times (the last one with 25+ hours played), but I am so glad I stuck with it this time.

Cleared Bloodborne after a few weeks so now it's full speed ahead with GTA5 for the next month!

Same here. Played a 1/2 hour of Hot shots golf on Friday and then work work work.
Busted ass all weekend on the house.

Feels good though. It's a good kinda pain.

Agreed. I got some designs built and tested, got a bit done around the house, etc. Not exactly a blast, but did feel good. Now I just need to catch up on the yard. :D Lawn is about 2-3 weeks overdue for a mowing. Then I'll feel at peace.

Cleared Bloodborne after a few weeks so now it's full speed ahead with GTA5 for the next month!

Just picked up GTA5 on Steam last night. I never play GTA the way it's supposed to be played. After I cleared the initial few missions though, I resumed my usual GTA tomfoolery and antics. Having a blast already. :cool:

Not much gaming last weekend. It was only

1 mission in Ass Creed Rogue
1 mission in Saints Row IV
Reached Chapter 4 in MK10
Did 2 missions in Far cry 4
A couple of missions in GTA V
Played some Destiny dailies
Ran around trying to remember wtf I was supposed to do in Dragon Age Inquisition lol
Played a couple of races in Forza Horizon 2
Turned on Sunset Overdrive but lost my boner trying to understand dafuq I was supposed to do in it

Total time spent, maybe 2 hours.

Heroes of the storm and probably some Battlefield 4 (The game is pretty fun now, I haven't touched it since launch).

Not much gaming last weekend. It was only

1 mission in Ass Creed Rogue
1 mission in Saints Row IV
Reached Chapter 4 in MK10
Did 2 missions in Far cry 4
A couple of missions in GTA V
Played some Destiny dailies
Ran around trying to remember wtf I was supposed to do in Dragon Age Inquisition lol
Played a couple of races in Forza Horizon 2
Turned on Sunset Overdrive but lost my boner trying to understand dafuq I was supposed to do in it

Total time spent, maybe 2 hours.

You got some serious gaming ADD.

D3. Started playing season 3, for whatever reason hooked again. The loot treadmill's got me...I tend to get super into it, then lose interest once I plateau. WW barb is pretty fun though; not as frustrating as the glass cannon wizard type build I usually go with.

It's looking like a D3 Season 3 weekend for me....

Plus some Legend of Grimrock II and Titan Quest:IT (ofc).

Playing through darksiders and Lego hobbit, mixed with don't starve reign of giants and rogue legacy to break up the monotony.

Der Langrisser for the SNES

derlangrissersnes.jpg

Pretty disciplined weekend this one.
Did a heist and some missions for Trevor in GTA V
Did a couple of missions in DA Inquisition
Punched through about 4-5 missions in Farcry 4
Played a bit of MKX but not much
Got my weekly radiant shards in Destiny

Nothing else really.

Played some ESO hit level 43.
Played some FFXI got my reamanig jobs to at least 30.
Played some Alien Isolation. Holding off on this until I get some good headphones for better imersion.

Off Friday so my weekend officially starts in a few hours.
I was thinking of trying to finish Alan Wake.
Maybe play some 360 games on my *new* (used from Cowboom) 360.

of course some hot coffee and a round of Hot Shots Golf. Usually I only ever get the time to do this.

GTA V pc. Hopefully.. I haven't turned on my gaming PC in 6 weeks.. Just lots going on an no time to game but dammit I need to make time for it!! I miss gaming. *sniffle*

I made the mistake of downloading and playing Titan Quest again. Decided to wipe the slate clean and start all over again, so I'm grinding toons through Normal right now. I got a Conqueror through Normal at level 41 the weekend before last, just got a dual-wield Harbinger at 42 just this past weekend, and I plan on doing a bow Haruspex this weekend. Already got my TQ Collector status up to 8% :cool:.

So many amazing games to experience with my shiny new TITAN X, and I'm running a game that came out 8 years ago :eek:.

Off Friday so my weekend officially starts in a few hours.
I was thinking of trying to finish Alan Wake.

i've had the urge lately to go back and finish Alan Wake. i think i left off about halfway through....that was 2 years ago.

tomorrow night will be a dilemma between playing BF:Hardline and watching day 2 of the NFL draft. i'll probably play BF:Hardline, soak it up while there's still some populated servers available.

I just finished Dragon Age Origins last night - whew that took forever! Gave up my first 2 tries 'cause I kept getting stuck. Finally figured out the group strategy aspect enough to make it through. It was a good game, but not quite good enough to make me want to play the newer DA games any time soon.

For now I just need something to fill the time until Witcher 3 comes out!

Think I'm going to re-play the new Wolfenstein next and see what difference the other plot branches make.

Splinter cell blacklist until I beat it, story and extras

Then I'm trying out a State of Decay PC, and resident evil 5+6

Back