What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Ill be playing "drive to the honda dealership to pick up my new Si". Bought my car online and had it shipped to the dealership for prep. Sooooo pumped to see 0.0 miles.

Guild wars 2 when im not guzzling gas

Ill be playing "drive to the honda dealership to pick up my new Si". Bought my car online and had it shipped to the dealership for prep. Sooooo pumped to see 0.0 miles.

Guild wars 2 when im not guzzling gas

I actually took a 2014 Si for a spin when I was at the dealership getting my Civic service finally after moving across country.

I must not have been revving hi enough as it was rather "lackluster" experience but im such a pussy with the pedal as I hate wasting case.

I do like the upgraded dashboard vs my older 08

Csgo, 3 and 0 today. I'm finally back to 4 stars after my Kn/m/m pad change. I dropped all they way down to 2 stars. Mg2 again? With Monday off, maybe.

Couldn't really decide after looking through my Steam and Origin accounts.
I loaded up Trine last night and so far it's not bad, may continue that and I need to get back to Battlefield 3 single player campaign.

I'm on my first play through of Trine 2 now. I loved Trine when I played it a year or two ago. I recommend Trine 2 if you're digging Trine.

Up next, who knows. I just acquired 8 Lego games, Darksiders 2, Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded, and Arkham Origins. My backlog is dumb. Also I have two children under 2. Anyone want to play my games?

BF4 pretty much when ever I get spare time between chores and studying. Man I sound like a teenager saying this ish. LoL

I'm on my first play through of Trine 2 now. I loved Trine when I played it a year or two ago. I recommend Trine 2 if you're digging Trine.

Up next, who knows. I just acquired 8 Lego games, Darksiders 2, Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded, and Arkham Origins. My backlog is dumb. Also I have two children under 2. Anyone want to play my games?

Trine 2 in 3D is awesome if you have a TV that supports it. The graphics are dreamy.,

SNES - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I've never played this game in my life before. I was always a Sega kid. Now that I'm on paternity leave, I'm playing it with my wife as the other pair of eyes while our new son naps.

SNES - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I've never played this game in my life before. I was always a Sega kid. Now that I'm on paternity leave, I'm playing it with my wife as the other pair of eyes while our new son naps.

Im on paternity leave also. Protip: when everyone else is asleep, snuggle your child on your belly while in a recliner. My baby loves it, and comfortable to hold a controller.

Played magic won a gameday

16g9wzk.jpg

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rg-aggro-1st-place-gameday-champion-2152015/

MH4 and Majora's Mask were played very much this weekend.

Oh and of course CS:GO

Last edited:
I bought Subnautica to try. Since I was a fan of Far Sky (similarly themed game) and desperate for more, I thought to give it a try.

Worth it so far, but it is early access so take that with a pinch of salt.

Looks like I'll be playing one of the games in the Humble Bundle.

I've been meaning to finally try out Deus Ex.

Is that the original Deus Ex or Human Revolution? Either one is good, but I still think the original had the most depth.

Dead Space right now.

More Evolve after the 2.5 hours (of gameplay) it will take to beat The Order: 1886.

BioShock Infinite. For a two year old game it looks freekin' beautiful and oh man is it terrifyingly good.

I need something new to get my gaming spark back.. thinking about Evolve.

Shadow of Mordor for sure, maybe play Fallout1 (have it never played it much)
Lots of games and SO little time.

Playing through Dragon Age Inquisition on Nightmare, the added difficulty makes it so much more fun. I actually wish they had one that's even harder. I love party wipes. I can solo the multiplayer on Perilous with ease now which is ridiculous, it really needs another difficulty level (Much more than the SP).

CS GO, going to get destroyed. :(

Being 31 I'm curios to see how my reaction time has decreased since my university days. If it's anything like my alcohol tolerance I'm f*&$ed!

Guild Wars 2 if I can somehow get past the grinding and tedious crap to level up. I was hoping for a true story driven sequel but this crap is pissing me off. Such a chore to level off those nearby events and crap.

Finishing up Dragon Age Inquisition on Nightmare (I'm about 72-73 hours in) then remaking another class to finish up my trophy grind. Then I will finally get back to Dying Light and finishing that off.

CS GO, going to get destroyed. :(

Being 31 I'm curios to see how my reaction time has decreased since my university days. If it's anything like my alcohol tolerance I'm f*&$ed!

I'm 34 and play go daily. It will take you a bit to get that edge back. The great thing about go is that slow reaction time can be replaced with good game sense and good cross hair placement to an extent.

I'll be playing cs go and arma 3 wasteland.

Back