What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Grabbed UT2004 from GOG.com for $3.00......... Will install on lappy and also be playing lots of CS:GO

Just got Insurgency for $7.49 on the Steam Halloween sale. I don't know why it qualifies as "Halloween-ey" but I am not complaining.

I only played it for a few minutes to make sure it's running fine, so I can't wait to play this weekend.

F.E.A.R this weekend, along with the last part of my first playthrough of Bayonetta 2. I may do a touch of The Evil Within to try out the new GTX 970 that just showed up. Wish I was home to give it a whirl. Not only do I have to finish work, but then I have to go to a Halloween party. (I foresee a 2AM video card installation.) :D If my mental state permits anyway.

Walking Dead Season 2 on xbox 360. They have a sale right now for $7.50 on the season pass. Episode 1 is free.

This compares to Steam's $12.50 for Season 2. I had to give up my ability to import my choices from Season 1, but oh well.

Disciples II, incredibly fucking hard. I forgot old games had quick save for a reason.

Any1 got in on the evolve alpha? I just got two emails one with a code. But none of the emails have a link to where you go to actually play the alpha...?

Any1 got in on the evolve alpha? I just got two emails one with a code. But none of the emails have a link to where you go to actually play the alpha...?

Isn't it a steam game? Pretty sure you just activate your code on steam.

The email didnt say anything about steam but that worked, thanks! Has anyone tried it out yet?

Borderlands: Pre-sequel is what I'm currently playing. May fire-up Fallout: New Vegas for a bit.

Powerpuff Girls on Steam. I imagine I can finish this quickly. Trying to keep my Steam in check by finishing the low-hanging fruit.

I just got How To Survive during the Steam Halloween sale, so planning to play that for awhile tonight. Also trying to get through DK: Tropical Freeze on Wii U.

Just picked up Titanfall for $10. Finally going to give it a whirl.

Just got back into SWTOR with friends. I am trying to take advantage of the x12 XP and level up different classes.

Lords of the Fallen =) up all night playing it great game looks awesome on 27" IPS monitor.

FFXIV. Great game.

May reinstall Star Citizen and see how things are coming.

Clash of Clans, as usual.

I've been playing Neverwinter ( the online MMO ) like a crackhead. 146 hours in just over a week ( no sleep basically ).

The most fun wizard I've ever played ( Control Wizard ) in 32 years of gaming. The combat is like a first person shooter game.

I downloaded DC universe ( online MMO ) and I'm thinking of trying SWTOR for the first time. I just downloaded Hex: Shards of Fate ( since it went open beta today ).

WoW. Lots of WoW.

Totally taking next friday off to play the expansion all day like a useless piece of shit. :)

With my primary laptop being down I am very limited on PC games;
CS:GO and Garry's Mod
Also, Fantasy Life for the 3DS

Going to a wedding this weekend, bringing my laptop for... work and some gaming time. I'll see what I can slip in. King's Bounty is high on my list.

Going to a wedding this weekend, bringing my laptop for... work and some gaming time. I'll see what I can slip in. King's Bounty is high on my list.

Hey buddy! Long time no show (I keep referencing that stupid Guild Wars 2 thread, sorry...). What have you been playing lately?

Grim Dawn mostly....

And some Titan Quest:IT....

I've been on a serious ARPG kick lately.

Pokemon: Ruby on my TV via emulator. Never finished this game a decade and a half ago when I started it!

FFXIV I like this game, but man the interface is so complicated. It has been a major learning curve on the PS4 controller. Playing on the PC was not quite as obtuse, but the PS4 and game pad is something else. The map is another cluster to navigate. The map system makes no sense to me at all, but I am starting to wrap my head around it. I don't think it would be possible to design a more counter intuitive mapping system that what they have in FFXIV.

More WoW. Trying to finish up achievements I can solo easily enough. Derped out that you can skip Valithria in ICC now, so that help last night.

FFXIV I like this game, but man the interface is so complicated. It has been a major learning curve on the PS4 controller. Playing on the PC was not quite as obtuse, but the PS4 and game pad is something else. The map is another cluster to navigate. The map system makes no sense to me at all, but I am starting to wrap my head around it. I don't think it would be possible to design a more counter intuitive mapping system that what they have in FFXIV.

I agree about the map. It's particularly bad in big cities. Other than that, the game is a ton of fun and it's BEAUTIFUL.

Back