What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Decided to try out yet another sandbox mine and craft game, Lantern Forge. Just bought it on Steam, will spend my weekend playing this.

Been playing Fable Anniversary. I don't care how much Fable underdelivers... I just ignore what they promise and enjoy these games for what they are.

Mass Effect 2. 2nd try to go through it to the end. First one failed after 44 hours of gameplay long time ago

Destiny Lewt Cave some crucible to get my rank up so I can buy some better armor.

DCS: Combined Arms. Paid $6 for it and thought I would play it for two hours and then never try it again. I was wrong, and ended up playing it for 10+ hours already. A bit limited but still fun.

The other day I made a mission in which our armor columns had to advance through ~40 self propelled artillery guns and ~15 Grad artillery rocket launchers. About 20 vehicles were knocked out by artillery, though in the end my side did push through, destroyed the enemy armor, and took the airbase. :D

Total War: Shogun 2

Attacking to backlog, it's about time now.

Hyrule Warriors. Picked it up last night. I love the Musou games and especially the spin-off games.

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Going through my massive steam backlog and playing some older games.

FFXI been the same every weekend since 2004, and pokemon with my son. He loves the card game and its good bonding time for both of us plus it helps him with his reading and comprehension, since he is only 6.

Gonna try to finish Lost Planet today, and get on to Batman: Arkham City since I haven't played through it all yet. :C I'm slow to get into games!

FFXI been the same every weekend since 2004, and pokemon with my son. He loves the card game and its good bonding time for both of us plus it helps him with his reading and comprehension, since he is only 6.
How is FFXI these days? I've been kind of interested to get back into it, but I don't know about some of the major changes they've made over the years. For a reference point, the last time I played it was 2008 :eek:.

Didn't up having my Castlevania marathon yet. My daughters wanted to play Terraria, so we got sucked into that any spare minute we had. :D Loaded up an older world we had started on before, and have now developed a decent chunk of it.

Survarium beta
Banished
Hearthstone and SC2 arcade here and there

Been looking for a good dnd adventure RPG for a while though. I wish Icewind Dale were remade.

picking up guild wars 2 again after years to see if they've fixed the things that made me stop playing in the first place

Just got Last of us remastered and a white PS4 controller for my b-day. So I am going to be all over that one.

Was going to play Driveclub free version but once again Sony Bones Me.
So TLoU Remastered gets my paltry hour or two this weekend. I have friday off, but will be cutting, splitting and stacking until I am exhausted.

I will finally get to play some games again this weekend. Now I just need to decide which ones. Just installed Divinity:OS, but haven't really touched it yet, so that's one possibility. I may grab a copy of Wasteland 2 though, as it seems to be calling my name a little more than D:OS.

Might not bother with Isolation this weekend and go retro instead. I'm thinking: the original Driver.

Now that 2.1 is on consoles, going to play some Diablo 3 on PS4. Also going to give Shadow of Mordor on PC some more attention.
Might not bother with Isolation this weekend and go retro instead. I'm thinking: the original Driver.
Driver 2 was spectacular. It is probably my favorite game on the original Playstation.

Finally gonna get a chance to look at Star Citizen this weekend... I have such hopes and dreams for this game

I started Tomb Raider at the office and Batman at home. Not really trying to get all the upgrades, but the level-up whore in me demands I grind for the first 10 hours to fully level up my character before going into the game.

Back