What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I actually work the weekend, but I do have today, Friday off, and my wife is out with the ladies. So, I will be clocking in more time on Mass Effect 3 and watching the kiddos. After the uptick in My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake on Netflix...yeah.

Lots and lots of mwo. gotta get me some money so i can buy all the stuff i want/need when the clan invasion starts this coming Tuesday.

Probably some Skyrim. I started a brand new game and going the mage route instead of a brute.

This weekend, it'll be The Node.js Experiment: Ryan's Quest and Spintires. Probably the latter much more so than the former.

Lots and lots of mwo. gotta get me some money so i can buy all the stuff i want/need when the clan invasion starts this coming Tuesday.
I'm not sure how they've done it, but they've somehow managed to make me completely lose interest in the Clan 'Mechs. I can't imagine how an Inner Sphere vs. Clan system is going to work out, and the 'Mech designs themselves seem pretty lacking.

This weekend, it'll be The Node.js Experiment: Ryan's Quest and Spintires. Probably the latter much more so than the former.

I'm not sure how they've done it, but they've somehow managed to make me completely lose interest in the Clan 'Mechs. I can't imagine how an Inner Sphere vs. Clan system is going to work out, and the 'Mech designs themselves seem pretty lacking.

I played the clan mechs on the public test thingy they did yesterday. The new mechs are fun to play with and you can have some crazy builds.

as for the IS mechs, the good mechs are still good, such as DDC,raven 3L, a jenner or 2, and some of the other good mechs. but the semi good/shitty are just fcking terrible.

so i think it will be entertaining. though i am pissed that when community warfare comes out loanwolfs will be limited to IS mechs, which is total crap.

I picked up Gone Home a few days ago. Planning to start and finish that tonight - apparently it's pretty short.

I'm also considering picking up Theif. And I should really do some kind of horror-related games since it's Friday the 13th and all...

I played the clan mechs on the public test thingy they did yesterday. The new mechs are fun to play with and you can have some crazy builds.
I guess that could be fun. Building 'Mechs always seemed more fun that actually playing them. Do the Clan 'Mechs still have hardpoints or is it a free-for-all?

Probably play Mass Effect 2, the Forest, and surprisingly, The Sim's Medieval. (Don't know why, but i'm having a great time playing it lately)
Probably play more Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim also. Maybe even a little of BF4. :p

I am starting up XCOM for the first time. That or the new Tomb Raider. I haven't gotten a chance to play either as of yet.

Battlefield Hardline and a six pack of "oh look at me i'm a beer nerd hipster" IPA tonight

Will be playing some Metro 2033 and last light with a little path of exile as well..

I'll pick up thief for $15 tho not sure if I'll start it yet.

World of Tanks is currently my choice for when I don't have long to play. Or when I'm trying to get jobs done around the house, it's amazing how productive I can get when I set a rule of one match and then I have to get up and do some work. :D

Finally got around to finishing Fallout 3 recently (had compatibility issues with Win 7 for a long time, oddly enough it solved itself when I upgraded to Win 8 earlier in the year) , so looking for something else as my main game now. Might try getting through Wargame: EE this weekend.

Going back to Dragon Age: Origins after dabbling in Battlefield 3 all week.

Theif from Steam Sale or Max Payne 3
or battlefield if I ever get it re-downloaded

I haven't played anything in far too long... maybe some Diablo III tonight. Just been on a gaming hiatus lately... I was enjoying Dead Space 2 before I just suddenly stopped gaming one night... pretty cool game actually. Plays great on the Shield also.

I was on the final battle of Dead Rising 3 with the drones yesterday at 1am and then had to catch a plane at 5am to Pasadena CA for a week of work :(

I wanna go home and finish my damn game.

Played some Eve and Tomb Raider this past weekend. Didn't play that much though because of Father's day.

Some more Payday 2 with the new stuff added I am having some more fun. Big Bank is time consuming but a fun challenge..

good for you young man, DNF is not all that bad, guns and shooting things feels fine i just think it fell on the mapping front, just not enough urban or interactive objects, and too much desert and industrial, actually a well balanced game on damn iam good when the railgun dosnt OHKO everything and actually puts pigcops in rage mode so they CAN ohko you.

shame they didn't release a mapper at the very least for this, could of very well covered up the failings in the main campaign.

good for you young man, DNF is not all that bad, guns and shooting things feels fine i just think it fell on the mapping front, just not enough urban or interactive objects, and too much desert and industrial, actually a well balanced game on damn iam good when the railgun dosnt OHKO everything and actually puts pigcops in rage mode so they CAN ohko you.

shame they didn't release a mapper at the very least for this, could of very well covered up the failings in the main campaign.

I still haven't played this either. Picked it up cheap on sale some time ago, and pretty much forgot all about it. I'll have to give it a whirl when my id-kick subsides a bit. :D

The multiplayer is where it's at for Duke Nukem Forever =) It' s harder to find player then say two years ago... It even harder to climb the rankings with cheaters and lack of players.
Unless you get a bunch of guys with Aim Bots..
Steam Sale in 15 minutes !!!
Just got done playing Ghosts I still suck at the game but I'm getting better need to out camp the campers =) If you just run around you get shot like swiss cheese with honey badgers and long distance guns.
Having a larger monitor helps too then the 21.5 I was playing since Nov.

Well, now that someone posted pics in the Elon Musk thread, I'm compelled to play through Snatcher on Sega CD this weekend. I wish they'd finish translating the PC Engine version, but oh well. This one will have to do.

Well, I ended up buying Borderlands 2 for my kids at the Steam sale, and we played it all weekend. I had a nicely tuned character from before to walk them through their first 10 levels or so. We had a blast.

Age of Wonders III and going to try Payday II
and maybe some Eador

I lowered the digital vibrance on my monitors though Nvidia seems to help alot with eyestrain.
At first it bothered me but I think my eyes focus on objects instead of intense color which can be oversaturated at 50% even.

ended up playing a bit of Metro Last Light on the PS3. They did a great job on that port, the graphics look amazing for the PS3.

I played a bunch of Farcry 3 over the weekend. Just having fun sniping in the jungle :D

Well, I ended up buying Borderlands 2 for my kids at the Steam sale, and we played it all weekend. I had a nicely tuned character from before to walk them through their first 10 levels or so. We had a blast.
Aww dude, that sounds like fun! Playing through with the kids and all.

This weekend I will charge through a side-scroller or two I got from Steam; Mercenary Kings and Valdis Story. Valdis is a bit of a PITA because you have to do the combos well to get far in the game. I kinda ignored the combo/cancel thing and they don't really go into it for the game. After watching videos of someone 4 levels below me breezing through on the boss I am stuck on.. kinda disheartening.

Grim Dawn is pretty decent it's like Diablo I'm sure it gets more fun later in the game I didn't like it at first until I put it at 1080P it looks pretty decent then. Age of Wonders III a lot of stopping to read stuff =)
Not sure how much time I'll spend playing it cause it's pretty complex for my taste even.

Looks like I might be doing a little game playing this weekend. It doesn't seem to be able to decide whether to rain or not... I got a nice bottle of rye, and my brother and I will be playing some games tonight. Probably start with a little Mappy and some other old arcade classics, and go from there.

Will probably continue the Borderlands 2 playing with my daughter as well.

Making my second attempt at getting through the, rather unforgiving, Wargame: European Escalation campaign.

Back