What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I am going to give ESO another go.. but will get some Diablo3 in also I am sure.

My wife started PC gaming out of nowhere. Used to play stuff like mobile and Viva Pinata... then she asked for me to buy her Diablo 3 and now she's hooked. Also, I bought a 3DS because I was itching to tap into a market and platform of games I have always been avoiding for absolutely no reason at all other than pretending that PC games were all I liked.

So ...

Diablo-3-Logo.jpg

And

500px-Fire_Emblem_Awakening_clean_logo.png

Just got CS:GO on sale so I'm trying that now. Then there is always trying to climb out of gold in LoL.

Presently playing the 'Ultima VI Project': a modern redo of the classic game using the Dungeon Siege engine.

Everybody too busy playing games to list what games they are playing?

This weekend I think a little bit of everything.

My wife started PC gaming out of nowhere. Used to play stuff like mobile and Viva Pinata... then she asked for me to buy her Diablo 3 and now she's hooked. Also, I bought a 3DS because I was itching to tap into a market and platform of games I have always been avoiding for absolutely no reason at all other than pretending that PC games were all I liked.

So ...

Diablo-3-Logo.jpg

And

500px-Fire_Emblem_Awakening_clean_logo.png

Good game :)

I'm sick this week, so my fiancé has to leave me alone for game time, right? Right? :(

We are starting to do ArmA 3 on Sundays instead of ArmA 2, so I will be playing that.

Otherwise, maybe some Diablo 3.

Earth Defense Force 2025...

You trying to be a hero, Watkins? Just trying to kill some bugs, sir.

Going to try and get some Final Fantasy X HD in this weekend, if I can pull myself from Diablo III...

I'm sick this week, so my fiancé has to leave me alone for game time, right? Right? :(

You know, I see people wanting alone time constantly when it comes to alotting time to play games, yet no one ever thinks to just be a bachelor. I realize I'm preaching to the choir here, as I'm not a bachelor myself, but it sure makes you miss the days of not having to give a shit, like back in Jr. High.

On topic, metric fuck tons of Diablo.

Going to try and get some Final Fantasy X HD in this weekend, if I can pull myself from Diablo III...

I need to get that for my Vita soon...let me know how it is.

You know, I see people wanting alone time constantly when it comes to alotting time to play games, yet no one ever thinks to just be a bachelor. I realize I'm preaching to the choir here, as I'm not a bachelor myself, but it sure makes you miss the days of not having to give a shit, like back in Jr. High.

I hear ya man, they both have their advantages/disadvantages :p

But I may guilt-trip my way to a few hours of Skyrim

Im doing ARMA3 coop missions with my A2 wasteland friends. I still cant bring myself to play arma3 wasteland despite my people having the top servers in the world.
Still much prefer arma2, but the populated servers are junk. I have been easing myself into a3 by doing escape missions in a3.

I might pop into dayz standalone for a few, but im still waiting on a more finished product.

kerbal and prison architect otherwise.

Installing mods and playing Fallout 3. Taking a bit of break from compiling the list of mods for my install of Skyrim.

Wow a lot of people play D3.

I'll probably be playin D3 and trying out Nasal Strike on Bf4.

On topic, metric fuck tons of Diablo.

I need to get that for my Vita soon...let me know how it is.
Sorry, couldn't stop playing Diablo III this past weekend :eek:. Actually going to try and get started tonight on FFX HD. Maybe that will turn my attention away.
But dat Crusader <3 (Kreygasm :p)

Wow a lot of people play D3.

I'll probably be playin D3 and trying out Nasal Strike on Bf4.

The thing is. I feel like I wasted money on titanfall and pvz garden warfare on the xbone. I've barely played them!!

Ever since the new patch and expansion came out for D3.

Another glorious weekend! YES!!!

I will be trying to finish Uncharted 3 on the PS3.

Might crank up Diablo again.

International Tabletop Day on Saturday, so I'll be playing some Android: Netrunner and maybe some other board/card games.

Sunday is ArmA 3 as usual.

This weekend, I think, I get back into Sims 3. Played it a bunch several months ago, but I don't feel like I got everything out of it that I could've.

And nothing beats living vicariously through a Sim.

I started playing FFX HD. Love the high resolution (plays at 1080p natively :D). It looks like at least a lot of the texture assets were also increased in resolution because nothing looks terribly blocky at 1080p. The main characters' faces have been updated to full 3D models, which looks great. But lesser characters still only have animated textures on their faces which is a little jarring in some cutscenes. At the beginning when it transitions often between CGI cutscenes and in-game cutscenes, these are completely smooth now. There are still framerate issues in certain situations, but the game generally plays at a smooth 60 FPS. The music I have heard so far, I actually like the remixes better than the original because they're more robust with more sound depth. Only issue with the sound is it's still only mixed in stereo (receiver showed Dolby ProLogic II, no option to change in-game)... No Dolby Digital Surround or DTS :(. I made it up to right before departing on the S.S. Liki.

With that said...

MOAR Diablo III this weekend! 50% EXP bonus, baby!

Elder Scrolls Online.

And practice up on my Age of Mythology. I still play pretty religiously, but check this out; an updated version is coming like Age of Empires HD.

More World of Warcraft. Trying to get gold capped on my account before the expansion hits.

Diablo3 if I get any gaming in this actual weekend... but I have monday and tues also which I took off so I could relax and game. muahahaha... cough

I think I'm going to slow up on D3 this weekend an focus on Titanfall and Fire Emblem Awakening some more. I have a free copy of Pokemon Y on my 3DS as well that I haven't started. (never played a Pokemon game before).

Where have you been for 20 years? :p

Being old and outside the target audience I think? Regardless, the concept seems fun and I have no shame playing colorful games, even if they're targeted to kids. Often times, those are the better games IMO.

I just need time, I dont have enough to game lol.

Back