What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Signs of Life. It's almost identical to Starbound in its features, but with a different engine. Not deep yet, but a good change of pace

Double Dragon Neon, maybe some Metal Slug, and building an entirely new PC from scratch, because I just can't help myself even though my PC is fine.

Well, the weekend is upon us and I am taking Friday off.
So hopefully I will get a little gaming time in.
On tap is Tomb Raider, thanks to the Gamestop deal I got in on. First really demanding game I will be playing since upgrading my pathetic 6870 to crossfire. I started it and was very impressed at the graphics, and it plays quite well on 6870x2.

What are you nerds playing?

Resident Evil 4 HD on PC most likely. But I got 3D for my PC working this week and my jaw hit the floor when I was testing Tomb Raider, so I might have to play through that again...

Now that the Loot 2.0 patch is out for Diablo III I will probablly spend most of the weekend playing that.

Well, the weekend is upon us and I am taking Friday off.
So hopefully I will get a little gaming time in.
On tap is Tomb Raider, thanks to the Gamestop deal I got in on. First really demanding game I will be playing since upgrading my pathetic 6870 to crossfire. I started it and was very impressed at the graphics, and it plays quite well on 6870x2.

What are you nerds playing?

You dirty son of a bitch, wish I had tomorrow off. Good thing I get next Thur-Fri off for my birthday...seems like a century from now.

I'll probably be diving head first into Thief late tomorrow night.

Skyrim, probably. I never really got into the vampirism side of it before, and now I'm kind of regretting that I hadn't: it's an interesting angle with all the Vampire Lord shit.

Assuming I get all the parts for my Bay Trail rig this weekend, I'll probably also fire a few games up on it just to see what's playable.

i have every friday off so tonight i'm drinking beer and playing BF4. will probably play Max Payne 3 later, assuming i can get it to work.

Need to start the Swapper and Guacamelee this weekend, might also check out the new Assetto Corsa update tomorrow when it hits

Dayz...

Had a run in with 4 bandits by myself last night. I took out 3 of them but the last one got me. So I'll be a freshy tonight.

Playing the new Payday 2 add on's and probably finally try out some of the new updates to BF4

Not much since I can't play Titanfall anymore. Need a really good shooter, but you can pick from COD or BF4. Both crap.

I'm waiting for Insurgency to go on sale. Steam March Madness sale hopefully?

Edit: April 4. This game seems like it has been killed by Hackers, according to the Steam community Hub.

Last edited:
I have a retail box of Fear 1 on my desk, waiting to install, if I get tired of smacking people in Chivalry : Medieval War.

As I'm without a GPU or a job i was going to play more steamworld dig but i discovered it is very short and very easy. Especially the final boss.

Signs of Life looks worth a try.

I'm waiting for stick of truth to come out in a week.

I have a retail box of Fear 1 on my desk, waiting to install, if I get tired of smacking people in Chivalry : Medieval War.

I remember playing FEAR one day when my wife and kids were gone one night. I turned off all the lights in the house and turned up the volume of my headphones. After an hour I couldn't take it anymore...lol. Turned on all the lights. Those damn whispers got to me.

The Thief and Strider reboots while continuing to plod through Crysis 3.

I remember playing FEAR one day when my wife and kids were gone one night. I turned off all the lights in the house and turned up the volume of my headphones. After an hour I couldn't take it anymore...lol. Turned on all the lights. Those damn whispers got to me.
I think it started out pretty interesting, but for some reason the game became a real chore for me to play after awhile. I mainly got tired of all the similar enemy encounters. Some day I'll go back and play through the trilogy, though, like I recently did with Crysis. The story still intrigues me.

I'm thinking Dead Space 2, depending on how tired I am. My kids think that light=time to get up. Lately, that means I get a nap in my bed and then go downstairs and rest while they play. It might not be so bad, but I work 2nd shift right now.

Loved the original DS, and am wanting more action, but being an adult...yeah.

i have every friday off so tonight i'm drinking beer and playing BF4. will probably play Max Payne 3 later, assuming i can get it to work.

odd. I just beat MP3 the other day and will be drinking beer and playing bf4 tonight also. Are you me from last week? If so next Tuesday you have a surprise coming :D

if I bounce off bf4 im gonna either (finally!) finish splinter cell chaos theory or start my journey through the thief series. Ashamed I've never played a thief game when I'm a stealth fan. Yes you can call me whatever you want. I deserve it I'm a douchebag. :(

Battlefield 4

next week Dark Souls 2 baby I'll be the first in line to get the game in the morning don't think it's a midnight launch. Can't wait to see how it looks on my IPS screen 27" it's big enough for me....

Demon Souls I played on a Projector like the whole game it was so dark I couldn't see what I was doing....

Dark Souls was played on a smaller monitor 21.5 TN

Back