What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Final Fantasy XIV, its essentially the only thing i have been playing since i got it in August.

Path of exile, arma 3, rise of flight, and if the weather holds ill probably jump out of a few planes

going to play BF4 and probably continue the campaign of Max Payne 3 (my second playthrough). aside from that it will be hands-down the best weekend of football in the last decade. going to eat a ton of hot wings and pizza, drink copious amounts of snobby microbrews.

GO HAWKS!

Kerbal Space Program

Jeb is still lost in space and everyone is still mourning the death of Bill Kerbin. Meanwhile, I gotta get this com sat into orbit. I have work to do.

Possibly Angry Birds :)
I'm going on a little trip this weekend. Will be too busy with the GF for any real gaming, but I might play something on my phone while she's getting ready to go out.

My daughter and I will be playing some Starbound on Sunday. Probably most of Sunday.
Too many other things to work on.

Picked up a Vita... so, instead of D3, I'll be looking at RPGs. AND working on the car. Damn CARB.

Picked up a Vita... so, instead of D3, I'll be looking at RPGs. AND working on the car. Damn CARB.

Time to invest in an AMG (this doesn't really help you at all, I know). :cool:

Get a copy of Dragon's Crown. Enjoy.

Possibly Angry Birds :)
I'm going on a little trip this weekend. Will be too busy with the GF for any real gaming, but I might play something on my phone while she's getting ready to go out.

A trip you WANT to take as well, or kind of sort of don't, but are being forced to go in fear of having issues? ;)

Because a tuned German engine is less likely to require constant maintenance. *sigh*

No problems yet on my end with several models over several years of ownership, but I was just kidding either way. While off-topic, I've never had any issues with years of ownership with German automobiles, mainstream and higher-end. It's also not the engine that's the issue in most cars, it's the other little electronic bits. :)

*Sigh*.

Nothing...I'm waiting until I get my Adderall script filled so I can sprint through SR4 this coming weekend. I can't wait.

Nothing. Playing with the kiddo, house work, recovering from being sick. Computer is mining Dogecoins.

Playing some Metal Gear Solid 4, Crysis 1, perhaps a little Dishonored and Path of Exile.

until I buy a new GPU I'm graphically limited so I'm been getting into the indie scene: Terraria, starbound, cockie clicker, candy box 2, treasure adventure world and star dew valley.

If my interview goes well on Thursday I can pick a card when I find a good deal.

I flew to Minmus yesterday. It took around 13 hours to plan the mission and complete it. A nice Sunday, if I may so say.

EUjKa9m.jpg

It did not end as planned. That giant tank below the lander isn't supposed to be there. All is well that ends well, though.

going to play BF4 and probably continue the campaign of Max Payne 3 (my second playthrough). aside from that it will be hands-down the best weekend of football in the last decade. going to eat a ton of hot wings and pizza, drink copious amounts of snobby microbrews.

GO HAWKS!

well that turned out well. Kam Chancellor is a filthy animal.

on the digital gaming front, i got in some BF4 time but zero Max Payne 3. damn game wouldn't launch (steam version) for some reason. i verified the local files and when that didn't work i gave up since it was midnight and i didn't have the patience. anyone having issues with the steam version of max payne 3?

Troubleshooted SLI issues all weekend, played about an hour of GO and SNOW then watched the HAWKS WIN! TO THE SUPERBOWL!

I'm really tempted to point out the absurdity of how prescription amphetamine pills are socially acceptable in America but marijuana isn't. But this is gaming section and that wouldn't be appropriate.

Just finish DMC over the weekend, man what a great game and this is from someone who hated all the previous DMC games. Right up there with Tomb Raider for favorite game of 2013 :p

I picked up 3089 for 6.99 on steam knowing jack squat about it. I must say its one of the most fun indie games I have played and co-op is good fun.

until I buy a new GPU I'm graphically limited so I'm been getting into the indie scene: Terraria, starbound, cockie clicker, candy box 2, treasure adventure world and star dew valley.

If my interview goes well on Thursday I can pick a card when I find a good deal.

how are you playing stardew valley? It isn't released yet?

Back