What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I think I might play Star Wars Force Unleashed for X360 on my XB1X. With XB1X it looks like all the screen tearing is gone!

Shovel knight finally beat the last dlc! Plague of shadows was rough hated having to time the bombs ugh great game can't wait for the king of cards! Not sure where to start next got hollow knight, re2remake, megaman 11, messanger, ritual of the night, Witcher 3, mgv?! lol

Youngblood
Battlefleet Gothic Armada II I just picked up the 1st game as well
Thief still on Act 4
Pillars of Eternity 2
Death of a Outsider

Lineup for my vacation

I kinda wish I had a portable option for my Steam Library. Only because Fire Season is starting to pick up and I'll be away from my PC for awhile. I could buy a "laptop" I just find that a waste of money.

I know exactly what you mean. I think we are actually getting closer to good options for portable PC playing. Still a little way off I think until I jump, but there are some interesting things out there. I’m waiting for something with some panache. In the meantime, the Switch has me covered.

Edit: Whoa, not sure how I traveled through time here. Must have hit some weird space-time ripple. :p I was reading this on my phone though (in my defense) when I replied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Detroit Become Human. It's free on PS+ (for at least one more day), and has been a delight. It isn't much of a "game" but it's a delightful story experience.

Borderlands TPS.

Been farming Felicity Rampant the last few days for a Quasar Grenade. Looking specifically for Longbow Sticky. Out of 71 runs she's dropped a Lobbed and a Longbow but nothing else.

I discovered Baccarat last week and will play it intensively this weekend to figure out some kind of strategy in this game.

I finally beat Shadowrun for SNES, been trying to finish this game since 1993.

Now I'm on Shadowrun for Genesis. Not as good as the SNES game, but still good for the time.

I finally beat Shadowrun for SNES, been trying to finish this game since 1993.

Now I'm on Shadowrun for Genesis. Not as good as the SNES game, but still good for the time.

Nice!! I beat it a couple of years ago finally as well. I’m not a fan of a few of its systems, but overall, it’s an excellent game. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I’ve heard that most people prefer the Genesis one, but I’ve tried several times to get into it, and so far nothing.

I’ve heard that most people prefer the Genesis one, but I’ve tried several times to get into it, and so far nothing.
I think the Genesis version is more faithful to the source material, in that you actually go on runs yourself, but I just liked the SNES one better (maybe because I played it when it came out, so there is a nostalgia factor).

Runescape with the wife, there's some kind of skill off event thing going.
The Division and The Division 2. Wife asks me if I"m sick of The Division yet but I told I'll never get sick of The Division and the Dark Zone.

League most likely. One day I will climb to Masters and not be a hard stuck diamond chump.

Girlfriend likes to watch me play JRPGs for some reason when she is sick, so probably try to get through KH3 this weekend. Haven't played it yet.

League most likely. One day I will climb to Masters and not be a hard stuck diamond chump.

Girlfriend likes to watch me play JRPGs for some reason when she is sick, so probably try to get through KH3 this weekend. Haven't played it yet.

I’d keep a vile of common cold around for when you need a JRPG fix :D

Reactions: Damos
like this
Re2 remake. Beat leon run now on claire 2nd run. Wth is the deal with these zombies? ! Head shottn them multiple times won't kill em!

Going to keep messing around on Skyrim, will probably knock out college of winterhold quest line next

Going to try out alan wake, I remember wanting to play it around release but had way to many other games/hobbies on the go.

I remember that game, Alan Wake, I haven't played it in ages but I remember rage quitting because it become too difficult. Even on the easy setting, maybe I was doing something wrong or just because I'm old (almost 38). Shame because I was liking the story.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the game and have better luck that I did.

Playing Thief from 2014 Just finished chapter 4 outside this Inn where I upgraded my Blackjack.
I read back in the day they let go the Square Enix let go the entire staff damn shame no wonder we never got another game.

20190803110259_1.jpg
20190803093702_1.jpg

Prey was really good. It was sort of a sleeper, I didn't see many people talking about it but it was great.

What I liked about the game is it starts out super hard, to the point where you have to run away from enemies at first. But then you get upgraded later and the enemies mostly stay the same strength so it's nice by the end.

I have Alan Wake installed. I always wanted to play the game but I never got around to it. Hoping to finish that before I play Control.

Still working my way through Assassin's Creed Odyssey. It is one of the best games I have played. Certainly the best in the last five or ten years.

A spot of RAGE 2. Otherwise it was a fairly game-free weekend.

Decided to replay Uncharted 2 (the HD remake version) after recently playing through 3, 4, and Lost Legacy.
It's unmistakably the best of the bunch and the aiming is sooooo much better in the first two.

Finally got past this one level I was stuck on like maybe 6-7 years ago in Deus Ex: Human Revolution I just took the wrong direction finally made it. My save was still there actually surprised cloud saves rule. They don't even sell the original version on Steam anymore just the directors cut.
20190813180858_1.jpg

Wolfenstein Youngblood. Apparently you can't pause when playing offline, but a patch will be out soon for that. And you can't toggle aiming. You have to constantly hold down the aim button which is just terrible. Hope they add that in. Enemies are a bit spammy HP wise but it sounds like there will be another patch in the coming weeks to change that. If you're on the fence, I'd consider waiting 2-3 weeks before playing it. Wish I had known before I started. Otherwise it isn't that bad, but not great.

I heard apex has solo mode for a couple of weeks so I'm going to try that out and play some rebel galaxy.

Still on a BOTW fix. Had to laugh, my son has been playing OOT on the 3ds and kept asking how to get this, that and the other.

Told him that he needed to figured out like we did growing up. Ask friends. He wasn't amused

Still on a BOTW fix. Had to laugh, my son has been playing OOT on the 3ds and kept asking how to get this, that and the other.

Told him that he needed to figured out like we did growing up. Ask friends. He wasn't amused

Same with my three daughters. I’ve had to beat every Zelda game at least once for each one, then just do the hard parts and bosses for each one? Then just consult a bit for each one. :D Now they can mostly complete them on their own. Though they still need me once in a while. Funny this came up right now because I’m watching my oldest daughter play the Zora temple in OoT as I type this. ;)

Back