What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Mass Effect Andromeda
Shadow Complex Remastered
Resident Evil 7
Lone Echo VR
Robo Recall VR
Climb VR
Space Pirate Trainer VR

Still just Sundered, though I'm planning to grab Hellblade today or tomorrow. Looks good. I'm starting to have a bit of a backlog again though since I also just picked up ME:A. So, I'll probably end up unable to decide, and just keep playing Sundered. :D

More Elder Scrolls Online. I just got back into it a few weeks ago, and with it's new expansions (the Orcs and Morrowwind), lots of new stuff to look at and see. I like the strangeness and unexpected things I find in the game - as compared to other MMOs refreshing. At least for a few months more maybe.

randomly bought this game Cat Quest on steam today

ITS FRIGGEN GREAT.

Just saw this today. Looks like it could be fun. I'm a bit swamped at the moment, but I dropped it on my wishlist for later.

Just saw this today. Looks like it could be fun. I'm a bit swamped at the moment, but I dropped it on my wishlist for later.

It's great fun and very casual. I'm playing it when I need a break from harder, more frustrating games.

It's great fun and very casual. I'm playing it when I need a break from harder, more frustrating games.

Nice, it definitely has a relaxing look to it. I think my younger kids would like it too. Any time I can get some extra use out of a game, it makes it worth grabbing.

-- Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch-King --

After literally years of struggle and research, I finally figured out how to get this damn game working on Windows 7.

Shockingly, there's still an active community for this game that has been putting out legitimate fan-patches for years.

Anyways, playing this game again is the tits!!

I spent many, many a night playing this game against a buddy back in 2006-'07 on my then "baller" Athlon 64 X2 4400+, 4GB DDR, ATI 3850 512MB rig :cool:

Probably try to beat Prey this weekend. Loving the new Hearthstone expansion. Maybe some FP PUBG in between.

Completely unexpected, but it looks like when I get back into town tomorrow, I'm going to be playing No Man's Sky again a bit. The new update (and even the last one that I didn't try) look very intriguing. (disclaimer: I already liked the game anyway)

Probably try to beat Prey this weekend. Loving the new Hearthstone expansion. Maybe some FP PUBG in between.

I still need to beat Prey as well. I was REALLY enjoying it, and then got sucked into Dead Cells and now Sundered. I thought, oh, I'll still play Prey, these are just 2D distractions. Well, they ended up distracting me completely. :D

Bought another new game few days ago. Dark and Light. Playing on a private server (PvE) with 5 or 6 others and we're having a blast so far. The game world is just beautiful. The server we have is stable and there is some lag but not bad for a game that is only 32% done. Very playable. If and when finished its going to be great if you are into these types of games. This should keep me busy while I wait for Star Citizen Alpha 3.0.

I am playing Nioh on PS4. This game has completely won me over. I play other games, Witcher 3, Horizon ZD, just to take a break, but they just don't hold my interest like Nioh. The game is so in depth and challenging, I can't master it. I have yet to get to the point where I can't improve any more, and the more I play the better I get and the more fun I have playing it. The two things I really like about it are, it runs at a steady, silky smooth 60fps, and the controls are like handling a beautifully engineered car. Tight and responsive. Playing Witcher 3 is comparatively like driving a piece of farm machinery. But the game is intense and demands 100% from the player at all times, so it is nice to give it a break now and then, pick up something more casual.

Yeah I play on PC. My guess is the PS4 community is much larger than the PC community. There's active servers but frankly not nearly as many as past BF games, at this point after release.

Yeah but I was considering based on performance and graphics but yea the ps4 has more players I assume

Played ten hours of No Man's Sky. They really nailed it with the new update. (thoughts on it are in the NMS thread) I'm very impressed, and will probably keep playing this for a while now. (with a bit of Sundered mixed in as I still haven't finished it yet)

Hosting a lan at my house with several friends this weekend. Killing Floor 2, GTA Online, and some No Mans Sky are on our bucket lists.

The Division since 1.7 dropped, only have one week to complete all the Global Events until the next GE in September.

*ISAC* Alert! This thread has been contaminated!

Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition is on sale on the Playstation store for $22 bucks, so I took them up on it. Played some last night, but there was a lot to learn about controls and game mechanics. Hear tell the game is pretty tough, but it looks nice and has nice gameplay features, music, attention to detail. Seems to be a meaty RPG. Did not get far before getting sleepy and called it a night. Been watching for this game to go on sale on PlayStation for a long time. Sale ends soon, FYI.

Observer.. and I randomly fired up Pinball FX2 last night and got sucked into that playing the Doom table... So I imagine some more of that..

Observer.. and I randomly fired up Pinball FX2 last night and got sucked into that playing the Doom table... So I imagine some more of that..

I've been eyeing Observer. Looks like it could be pretty good. It's on my wishlist right now.

I've been eyeing Observer. Looks like it could be pretty good. It's on my wishlist right now.

It's a trip that's for sure... The environment visuals and audio are fantastic. The "map" feels a little small but not too small and the story is keeping me entertained. I am taking my time and exploring all the little parts of each area though. If you rushed through it I think the game could be finished fairly fast but I am not rushing.

I just started Action Henk and Ryse Son of Rome. They were both free, and I'm havin a good time.

Back