What are you nerds playing this weekend?

I plan on playing copious amounts of Dark Souls this weekend. I gotta at least beat it once before Dark Souls II comes out.

+1 for Might & Magic X.

49 hours logged so far. Awesome quality for a budget title. Excellent value for money + classic old skool RPG gameplay = Much win

Gnomoria and Kerbal Space Program. I have around 300 hours clocked in these two games combined.

Just played a healthy load of Kerbal Space Program. Going to get onto some BF4 PC a bit tonight. And go through Halo 4 again tomorrow with a break for the Superbowl :)

I am having a great time with FTL and XCOM Enemy Unknown. Maybe some old school Alpha Centauri later. :D

A mix of DayZ and Receiver. I so wish the two could somehow be combined.

That would be interesting...you come across another survivor, shoot a few rounds at each other, and then fumble around with your gun for 10 minutes. :p

Probably more Dark Souls, Wind Waker HD and probably some Super Mario 3d World.

I think that's what I played last weekend, lol.

Didn't get around to playing Shenmue because of technical difficulties.
This weekend, however, I will be playing Shenue and HydroThunder and I expect to play a good amount of P4G on the vita.

Sadly I wont be able to play much of anything unless I can figure out what is wrong with my PC. I was looking forward to making some serious progess in Dark Souls too, but I guess that isnt going to happen.

Sadly I wont be able to play much of anything unless I can figure out what is wrong with my PC. I was looking forward to making some serious progess in Dark Souls too, but I guess that isnt going to happen.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

turnitoffandonagain.jpg

I was going to play Jagged Alliance Back in Action, but holy shit does this game suck ass.

So I'm going back to JA2 instead.

Thinking of getting Rust or DayZ. Will be playing Dota 2 (hate this game but addicted) and AC4.

Probably more Borderlands 2. I was late getting into this game. I'm on my second play through now at level 43.

Actually I have to do taxes and install my new motherboard and 4770K. So games are prolly not going to be very high priority...DAMN YOU RL!!!

Continuing through the Crysis series. Going to wrap up Warhead and start on Crysis 2. Maybe play some Gran Turismo 6.

I'll probably play Skyrim. I haven't really done shit with that game since it came out, and I just downloaded some slick add-ons.

AthlonXP said:
Testing out some of the new stuff in Payday 2 this weekend.

Great car in your sig.

What's up?!?!?

Such a long week I hope to get back into Skyrim this weekend. Maybe poke around PS3 Free PS Plus stuff as well....

Think I will finally try the beta for that Star Wars F2P Flying Game this weekend since they sent me another email.

Hopefully the Titanfall beta on PC if I get a code...

If not, finish up Crysis 2 and move on to Crysis 3 :cool:.

What's up?!?!?

Such a long week I hope to get back into Skyrim this weekend. Maybe poke around PS3 Free PS Plus stuff as well....

That's what I've been doing all week a few hours a night, and most of yesterday morning/afternoon. Addicting as hell when you get back into it.

I'm tempted to buy either Rust or DayZ.

If you had to buy one, which would it be?

It depends on what your preferred play style is. If you like minecraft and building stuff, Rust. If you like action immediately, Rust. If you like to spend hours running around scavenging punctuated by brief periods of terror as you find someone to fight, DayZ.

DayZ definitely has more realism, better graphics, etc, but you don't get the kinds of laughs you do with Rust.

Back