What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Finished off Dishonored w/ all DLC's finally.
I liked it, but Dishonored 2 so far is waaaay better and I'm only 2hrs in. Going be playing it all weekend.

Playing RE3 Remake. Brings me back to past playing the old re3 so cool.. I wish Capcom would go back to making the re games like they were in the past...

I remember the first F.E.A.R. being surprisingly good. Are the rest worth it? I feel I probably didn't get through all of them (oh, only 2 games/ 2 expansions?)

I just finished Extraction Point and it's a great addition to the series .

I took a break from the series and played through Just Cause 4, lol, but just picked up the series again.

Extraction Point is excellent, it has great atmosphere, and a couple of new weapons that are a blast.

I'm about to start Perseus Mandate, it's from the same team, so hopefully it's just as good.

I took a break from the series and played through Just Cause 4, lol, but just picked up the series again.

Extraction Point is excellent, it has great atmosphere, and a couple of new weapons that are a blast.

I'm about to start Perseus Mandate, it's from the same team, so hopefully it's just as good.
Perseus Mandate is my personal favorite.

Star Trek Resurgence on the PC, Tears of the Kingdom on the switch, Factory reset and sell on the PS4 and Pokemon GO on the phone the last few days

Grim Dawn again. This time with the girlfriend. What an amazing love letter to aRPG fans. We decided to jump in since we're waitin on diablo 4 but going back and playing it again...I'm not convinced that d4 is going to be able to match it in a lot of ways.

RDR2 Ultimate Edition is for sale for $30. Had a lot of hype when it came out, never played it. I'll see what happens. Going to take a bit to download though.

Jumping back into Star Wars Jedi Survivor... game has its performance issues, but its enjoyable and I want to play through it. Last few patches have helped some. Wish it had DLSS 3.0 and FG..but it is what it is, very playable at 4K on a 4090.

Was it Extraction Point or Perseus Mandate that never got the final patch for the game? I know one of them needs some kind of trick to get widescreen working.

Was it Extraction Point or Perseus Mandate that never got the final patch for the game? I know one of them needs some kind of trick to get widescreen working.

CAD4466HK got it.
At first it was annoying on the steam deck, because the file I edited to make it wide screen got overwritten every time I'd go into the system menu for any reason. So if you have a ste deck, get your settings and controls setup first, then edit the file.

I enjoyed the game pretty much the entire time, but it picks up a lot when you get to the islands and really hooks you then.
Skellige is around 2/3 of the way into the main quest, though. It can hook you far before then. I was really hooked right after Bloody Baron, which is the first non-tutorial main quest in the game. It took me around 4-5 hours to get to that point my first time playing the game. To be honest, Skellige wasn't all that interesting to me outside the political intrigue and the push to the end of the game. The Blood and Wine expansion was my favorite part of the game, but you're suggested to be level 30 to start it, which I can attest to on the Death March difficulty.

Got three hours into RDR2. Its a bit slow for me. Going through my backlog, Trials Rising was there. Used to play a lot of that. Was up until 1am last night trying to get gold on a track. Annoying, but addictive.

I've got about ten hours into it. Didn't do anything for me either.
Well thankfully there is someone else who agrees!! I think I'm about 8 hrs in...but yeah I don't know maybe bc it was so hyped I just didn't get into it.. There's alot of games that people say are amazing that I find just ok and vice versa

Well thankfully there is someone else who agrees!! I think I'm about 8 hrs in...but yeah I don't know maybe bc it was so hyped I just didn't get into it.. There's alot of games that people say are amazing that I find just ok and vice versa

Add me to the club. I just can't sit down and play it for the long haul for some reason.

Skellige is around 2/3 of the way into the main quest, though. It can hook you far before then. I was really hooked right after Bloody Baron, which is the first non-tutorial main quest in the game. It took me around 4-5 hours to get to that point my first time playing the game. To be honest, Skellige wasn't all that interesting to me outside the political intrigue and the push to the end of the game. The Blood and Wine expansion was my favorite part of the game, but you're suggested to be level 30 to start it, which I can attest to on the Death March difficulty.
I really enjoyed Hearts of Stone too!!! Both expansions were fun, with Blood and Wine obviously much larger! I don't want to give away spoilers for anyone yet to play, but the progression of Ciri was a hook as well in the base game.

Been looking forward to this weekend for a while. It's going to be Street Fighter 6 and Diablo 4 wall-to-wall. With so many major shows ending this week, I don't think there will be many distractions.

The new Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun is a fun retro-looking 2.5D FPS with more modern gameplay. Good for 15-30 minutes of play here and there.

Well I just was side swiped (had no clue!!!) from the the two ^ above and a quick search that if you bought the deluxe and ultimate of D4 you can play this weekend. So I am either playing that or one of my recent gaming adventures. Working through the Dragon Ages, currently on Dragon Age Inquisition, Warhammer Vermintide 2, or Bum Simulator. If I get a hankering for FPS I'll jump into BFV

I really enjoyed Hearts of Stone too!!! Both expansions were fun, with Blood and Wine obviously much larger! I don't want to give away spoilers for anyone yet to play, but the progression of Ciri was a hook as well in the base game.
I got all the expansions as well. Will give it another try when I'm done with the games I really want to play lol

Finished up Dishonored 2 with high chaos, cuz that's how I roll. Excellent game.
Playing Death of the Outsider now and I can really tell that they meant for it to be a DLC for Dishonored 2.

I had every intention of playing the Dead Space remake tonight but here I am grinding away on Modern Warfare 2 swearing that everybody in my lobby is a cheater. I have the worst luck that way lol....

I used to live and breath single player games but for whatever reason whenever I sit down to play it's always COD that I end up on.

Finished up Dishonored 2 with high chaos, cuz that's how I roll. Excellent game.
Playing Death of the Outsider now and I can really tell that they meant for it to be a DLC for Dishonored 2.
I need to pick that one up again. Really enjoyed the gameplay and story

I had every intention of playing the Dead Space remake tonight but here I am grinding away on Modern Warfare 2 swearing that everybody in my lobby is a cheater. I have the worst luck that way lol....

I used to live and breath single player games but for whatever reason whenever I sit down to play it's always COD that I end up on.
I only play COD with friends anymore... much more enjoyable experience that way... lol.

Back