What are you nerds playing this weekend?

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
Civ VI is a hoot. Netherlands attacked me with units 2 eras above me. Fighting them with catapults, archers and such when a tornado rolls through and damages their units more than mine. Still lost but it was really entertaining.

Reactions: Axman
like this

Axman

[H]F Junkie
Civ VI is a hoot.

I'm legit enjoying Civ:BE. It's...otherworldly. They nailed that part. The UI needs work and you *must* read up on the victory modes, since they're about half obstructed by the UI.

Civ:VI is much better in the crunchy parts, but also way more tasking when it comes to the district system. If you can tolerate him, there's Potato McWhisky for help.

Armenius

Extremely [H]
Going to give Gundam Evolution a spin. Overwatch, but with Gundam mechs. Then back to Dying Light 2, probably.

t1337duder

Limp Gawd
I found it in me to finish the last few missions in Black Ops Cold War, and I'm glad I did, because it had one of the most satisfying endings I've experienced in gaming.

After learning that Russia is my homeland and that the CIA brainwashed me into helping the USA, I set up an ambush and mercilessly slaughtered the CIA pigs and drove a knife into Adler's heart as he struggled. Then Europe is nuked and I get to reign as one of the higher-ups within Russia's new world order, all while doing a great service to my homeland.

horrorshow

[H]F Junkie
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II - Rise of the Witch-king

A criminally underrated RTS from the mid 2000's

KickAssCop

Supreme [H]ardness
Still early in Dying Light 2. Boring game but because I have nothing to play, I will keep indulging. Not doing the stupid side quests.

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
My son and I just beat The Quarry together. Meh - it was alright.
He wants to play Until Dawn now - so we'll get into that.
If I have time, gonna fly from SF to New York in MS Simulator this weekend.

t1337duder

Limp Gawd
Replaying the Castlevania games for my Halloween October. I'm about to beat the first one. I beat it for my first time a couple years ago and it was a struggle. Having beaten most of the series since then, I have to admit Castlevania 1 is so much easier now. It's a fun romp. I'm excited to attempt Simon's Quest, because I skipped that one previously.

I've also been playing DayZ. I've rented my own 60-slot DayZ server. I put Namalsk and the DayOne survival mods. It's a blast. I've only gotten as much as ~8 players, but I'm confident the numbers will grow. If anyone wants to come check it out, add it to your favorites!

b_560_95_1.png