What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by HardUp4HardWare, Jan 16, 2014.

1. UnknownSouljer

UnknownSouljer [H]ardness Supreme

#Jeremiah1810
    Always looking for folks to add as friends for Blizzard games. It's getting sparse on there. Give me an add if you get a chance.

EDIT: Also I'm playing Bioshock Infinite for the first time.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    horrorshow and Denpepe like this.
  2. Comixbooks

Comixbooks Ignore Me

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Sniper Ghost Warrior contracts or both. I s as ve the games I really want for vacation. Think I might plan vacation for Cyberpunk 2077

3. NewfoundlandDogs

NewfoundlandDogs n00b

Tomb Raider 1 on PSTV1, Boxing Legends of The Ring on SNES, and World War Z on xbox one.

4. TheSlySyl

TheSlySyl Limp Gawd

Hades dropped another patch so that will likely be most of my current game play, with the rest dedicated to Raids in Pokemon Shield

5. goatmonster

goatmonster Limp Gawd

With City of Heroes being brought back from the dead and better than ever Ive been spending all my gaming time on it. Amazing to me how many people are playing, clearly I'm not the only one who never found a satisfactory replacement for this game.

6. VF31Tomcatters

VF31Tomcatters Gawd

Army-Navy game. Go Navy! Beat Army

The Division 1 Global Event coming on the 16th

7. IceDigger

IceDigger [H]ardForum Junkie

Divinity Original Sin 2

8. Droc

Droc 2[H]4U

RDR2on PC, but I feel like I'm playing it just to justify the purchase.

N4CR likes this.
  9. DrDoU

DrDoU 2[H]4U

Detroit Become Human.

10. J3RK

J3RK [H]ardForum Junkie

Super Mario Odyssey all weekend. I didn't initially get into it all that much when I got it a while back. It's just been sitting there with a few levels completed. However, I decided to press on a bit this weekend (my daughters talked me into it) and we have nearly finished the whole game now. It went from being kind of Meh-rio to one of my favorites now. I also squeezed in some Super Mario World on the MiSTer this weekend, which was also fun.

Flogger23m likes this.
  11. Reaperkk

Reaperkk [H]ard|Gawd

My wife and I did Christmas gifts early this year and she got me a switch. I'll be playing breath of the wild this weekend. Really looking forward to it.

Viper16, J3RK and Flogger23m like this.
  12. renswic

renswic [H]ardness Supreme

With the new laptop came a.mew copy of Skyrim. Got the SE edition setup and a couple of mods running.

Any recommendations for SE exclusive mods that aren't on the normal edition

13. Westwood Arrakis

Westwood Arrakis [H]ard|Gawd

I've been swinging back and forth from COD to WoW. Started a new character on a new server in Warcraft. Having a decent time with that. COD just gets too overwhelming after a few days in a row. Going to bed that amped up isn't doing me any favors.

14. III_Slyflyer_III

III_Slyflyer_III n00b

Just bought RDR2 and Jedi Outcast as both were on sale! Should get me through till Spring and Cyberpunk! :)

15. Reaperkk

Reaperkk [H]ard|Gawd

I picked up No Man's Sky and Jedi Outcast. I think No Man's Sky is going back, I'm about an hour in and this game is not for me.

Comixbooks likes this.
  16. Skott

Skott 2[H]4U

Bought a new game again finally. New for me anyway. Ghost Recon Breakpoint. So that'll be my time sink this week and weekend.

17. MrWrong

MrWrong [H]ard|Gawd

After watching The Witcher on Netflix I decided to try getting back into the games again. I have been having a ton of fun playing the first one and cant wait to play 2 and 3 since I know they made a lot of improvements.

18. Puterguru

Puterguru 2[H]4U

I'm gonna buy Shadow of the Colossus PS4. Not sure how I missed that. It looks awesome (older game).

19. J3RK

J3RK [H]ardForum Junkie

I played Demon's Tilt all weekend. It's an action pinball game similar to (inspired by) the old Naxat pinball games like Devil's Crush, Alien Crush, and Jaki Crush. It's on Steam and the Switch (maybe others) if you want to check it out. Good game.

blkt likes this.
  20. braamer

braamer [H]ard|Gawd

Beat Metro Exodus this morning, working through Resident Evil 2 and 2nd playthrough Outer Worlds and maybe some WoW.

21. pandora's box

pandora's box [H]ardness Supreme

More Days Gone. I must have 60 hours in this game, absolutely loving it. Hopefully finishing it up today and then moving on to either Uncharted 4 or Control.

22. Arrionso

Arrionso n00b

Picked up Total War: Warhammer 2 during the Steam sale and that has started taking up all my time. Also started playing Cross Code which seems to be pretty great so far (1 hour in).

23. VF31Tomcatters

VF31Tomcatters Gawd

The Division 2 Hardcore mode

Porter_ likes this.
  24. defaultluser

defaultluser [H]ardForum Junkie

I had a lot of fun playing it two years back, and am just waiting for more content before I replay.

I picked up Dragon Quest 11 on Steam Sale, and am currently playing through that. I've enjoyed it so-far.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Denpepe likes this.
  25. jiminator

jiminator Capt Obvious

A plague tale: innocence - helping rats get delicious human snacks
    Kingdom come: deliverance - getting near the end
    darkest dungeon : I tend to not like turn based combat but I am warming up to this one

26. oldmanbal

oldmanbal 2[H]4U

Last week I finished exodus, and Shadow raider. I've reinstalled witcher 3 1.31 GOG from my collection after watching the netflix series over xmas break, and have been enjoying it thoughroughly modded to the tits. I hadn't played it on a modern GPU so it's actually pretty impressive holding it's water at 1440p with hi frame rates and the hd rework mods.

Also reinstalled cuphead and can't figure out why I'm only at 195%. I thought I had beaten everything on expert. Why is life so fraught with aggravation?

27. kamxam

kamxam [H]ard|Gawd

I second City of Heroes. Been playing that the last week or two pretty much every night. A little bit of the Sims 3/4 and also American Truck Simulator (Modded of course :) )
    Still need to finish the Witcher series but still only halfway through the first one.

28. renswic

renswic [H]ardness Supreme

Finished Borderlands The Pre Sequel today. Will start Borderlands 3 tomorrow after purgatory.

J3RK and Flogger23m like this.
  29. J3RK

J3RK [H]ardForum Junkie

This weekend... Super Mario World of course! :D

MiSTer8BD.JPG

***Ignore the wall dust on the floor. :D I just mounted the old 65" TV from the living room on this wall. My music/game room is a total mess right now for painting, sound treatment, etc.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    N4CR and HardUp4HardWare like this.
  30. HardUp4HardWare

HardUp4HardWare [H]ardness Supreme

J3RK likes this.
  31. J3RK

J3RK [H]ardForum Junkie

These ones feel REALLY good actually. There's also a "Pro" version that is the same basic pad, but extends the handles out like a Playstation pad. (might be more comfortable, but I haven't tried them yet) They're from 8BitDo and are typically pretty reasonably priced on Amazon. There's a bit of discussion going on in another thread right now. I think it's called "Best Controllers in 2020" or something like that.

32. VF31Tomcatters

VF31Tomcatters Gawd

The Division 2 - Hardcore mode
    The Witcher III

Porter_ likes this.
  33. Reaperkk

Reaperkk [H]ard|Gawd

Playing Breath of the Wild and wrapping up Outer World this weekend.

I also reinstalled Apex legends so I'll get a few rounds in.

J3RK likes this.
  34. Porter_

Porter_ [H]ardness Supreme

Modern Warfare, maybe some RDR2, and I’m thinking I’ll probably get back into The Division 2.

35. zamardii12

zamardii12 2[H]4U

I want to play Metro Exodus again. In fact I wanted to play it last night but I got some stupid error last night which prevented me from launching it, which upon doing some research was claimed to be due to something with Denuvo. Not sure though. So I reinstalled it last night and i'll try again.

Also might continue playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  36. zamardii12

zamardii12 2[H]4U

I've been thinking of jumping back into it, but I feel like the past year i've been really burned-out on open-world games. I like the game too and maybe have 6 hours into it or a little more, but it's just hard to push through. Control looks interesting and might be good for me since it's just a Point A to B game and not open-world.

37. pandora's box

pandora's box [H]ardness Supreme

I did finish days gone last weekend, one of my favorite games from 2019. The story is long and did take a while to get going, but so worth playing

38. UnknownSouljer

UnknownSouljer [H]ardness Supreme

I've been playing through Hollow Knight for the first time. Man it's tough. Definitely worth the $7.50 I paid.

J3RK likes this.
  39. Auer

Auer [H]ard|Gawd

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden and Frostpunk.

MYZ:RTE is a fun chill game. Just started it this week. XGP for PC.

funcomosloas.mutantyearzeroroadtoeden_pkaskhy6cdq4g Screenshot 2020.01.03 - 22.13.29.07.png

40. Reaperkk

Reaperkk [H]ard|Gawd

If i remember correctly the new frostpunk dlc should be releasing this month