What are the Best 13X19 Photo Printers with Cost being a factor and not a factor?

NACZ3

Gawd
I've seen the HP Photosmart 8750 on sale for 299 lately.

I've been interested in a printer that can print 11X17 and 13X19 prints for a while.

I've seen mostly positive reviews of it but it's Vista drivers apparently still need some work.

Does anyone have any experience with this HP or with similar Canons and Epsons.

Basically, what are the best 13x19 photo printers if
1)Cost is a factor and
2)Cost is NOT a factor.

Thanks

I'll be using it with Photoshop CS2 on Vista64 mainly

Ok, I dont have one for #1 but #2 go with this one: AMAZING. The Epson K3 inks are the best out there. Of course it is 17" wide and with ripping software it can print as long as you want.

Sorry if this is not helpful.

Epson and Canon are where it's at for photo printing, i always found HP color's to be way off

I have an HP B8350 printer. The drivers do need work. Recently upgraded to a Canon Pro 9500. You get what you pay for. The HP is good, but the Canon is definitely better.

Ok, I dont have one for #1 but #2 go with this one: AMAZING. The Epson K3 inks are the best out there. Of course it is 17" wide and with ripping software it can print as long as you want.

Sorry if this is not helpful.

Thanks for all the replies, I ran into an Epson rep at the local Fry's and was impressed with the Epsons. I like the Canon's as well. The HP was a good price but not having separate inks just didn't make sense in long run costs.

Back