what are some top notch screen saver, such as 3D Aquarium for PC?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
I rememer I saw a 3D aquarium screen saver, but I can't find it now w/ google. What's the name of it?

or something equivalent, something really good? I am happy to pay up to $80 for it

Seems like there are quite a few out there from a quick google search. Just search 3d Aquarium for your OS of choice, and go to town!

GL

Silver

I use Really Slick Screen Savers and have for 10 years or more Open CL must be installed but they are awesome my favorite is Euphoria sacles/spans perfectly across three monitiors too.
http://www.reallyslick.com/

I should mention this is not an app that runs in the system tray. To select any one of the screensavers you do so through the windows screensaver appellet just like you do now with screen savers. They are added directly to the list of available screen savers. It could be more simple to install or use. The install will prompt for open CL install during installation so don't forget to accept and install if you want it to work.

Last edited:
Anybody remember Neko? Not so much a screen saver but I know I've lost hours of my life to that damn cat.

Does it have to be a screen saver? I mean there are full blown apps for that.

I remember I had an old screen saver of "some" aquarium, and back then it comes with ?? It could be Microsoft Plus for XP, I don't remember, but it looks just like the first min. of the above video

I haven't used a screensaver in years!! Closest I have been to using one is using "Wallpaper Engine" which allows wallpapers with animations/effects/sounds/etc. Not badly priced at £3 from Steam!

Back