What are some good sites for gaming news and reviews? (especially for PC)

XacTactX

Supreme [H]ardness
All different types of news, whether it's political news or any other kind of news has its own biases. I was just reading another thread that was trashing Kotaku for being sensationalist and that got me thinking: what are some reputable gaming websites?

Also, I'm a PC gamer only, so I'd really appreciate PC-centric websites. That said, console and handheld-oriented sites are great too, you can never have too much knowledge.

Thanks guys.

I've quickly become a big fan of The Penny Arcade Report since it was launched last year. Good writing, covers the gamut of gaming devices, but certainly has a sweet spot for PC gaming.

IGN.

LOL right. Honest answer? I guess metacritic's an alright place, there are quite a few people that know what they're talking about, but you've got to be able to weed out the good answers from the troll/moron answers.

I hang out at the Escapist. It's weird because the site is very intellectual with well written news articles and good video features like zero punctuation, the big picture and at the movies, but the community is made up entirely of 11 year old cod kids in brony costumes. I go there for news and a couple video features but stay away from the forums or any feature written by a community member. It's bad very bad. Scary bad. I like Penny Arcade but those guys have been enveloped by their own fame and it's really has effected their writing.

I enjoy a lot of the articles on Rock Paper Shotgun. And they're PC-only.

Back