What are some good mATX cases?

slipknotcc

n00b
As the title says, I am looking for a small form factor mATX case. Something similar in style to this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=11-163-112&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Keywords=%28keywords%29&Page=1#scrollFullInfo would be great. It will be used mostly for web browsing, and just regular use. Its for the GF so games will hardly if ever be played on it. I just need something that looks good and is effective.

Thanks Guys.

Awesome. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I guess I should start looking for a 300-400watt modular power supply as well. I've always done the full tower cases so its kinda cool seeing it go the other way.

Its (SG02) a good SFF box. Another I would suggest looking at would be the SS SG05. Its iTX but very small and not bad looking.

Awesome. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I guess I should start looking for a 300-400watt modular power supply as well. I've always done the full tower cases so its kinda cool seeing it go the other way.

Don't need a modular psu in the 341 really.
It would make it easier, but it's by no means a requirement.
I hid all my extra psu cables off my Neo Eco 620 in the unused room in the bottom 5.25" bay and the 2x3.25" bays (don't use either of those...just have a single HD mounted at the bottom of the case in it's spot).

I wasn't saying it was needed, its more of a want because it isn't the best for cable managment. Great cooling and well behaved and professional looks.

lian li

Wait for the V600 and all your problems will be solved.

v600f-02.jpg

This is another tick for the Lian li a04.. I have one.. Phenominal case.. The V600 as mentioned above is basically the same case with a few tweaks so I like it as well.

Best bang for buck ever! I just bought it mid last week from newegg. For 59$ shipped... Im blown away by this case just perfect. Ive spent 150-180 on thermaltake cases that where not this good i swear.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112318&Tpk=pc-k57

Ive owned the flagship lianli full size one and this pc-k57...Once u go lianli u never go back lol.

That isn't a mATX case... Good case but not what he is looking for. That and the front looks like a decepticon.

That isn't a mATX case... Good case but not what he is looking for. That and the front looks like a decepticon.

Ya guess your right, matx only it isnt. But in its price range even for atx, matx its not bad. But I stand corrected he wasn't looking for it.

.... You know totally off subject but I was just debating to night if im going to make full out transformer mod out of this case cause I was thinking the same thing to myself.

Ya guess your right, matx only it isnt. But in its price range even for atx, matx its not bad. But I stand corrected he wasn't looking for it.

.... You know totally off subject but I was just debating to night if im going to make full out transformer mod out of this case cause I was thinking the same thing to myself.

That would be kinda cool. Make a worklog lol.

All of the lancool cases are great.

There used to be more out there that have since dried up:

Q-Micra (great case)
NZXT Rogue
Antec P180 mini (not just a P180)
Da Box - still supposedly in production?

and some others too, that I can't seem to bring to mind. IMO there is a bit of a gap (without Lian Li) in the $50-150 case range.

Back