What are some good GBA Games you recommend?

IceDigger

[H]F Junkie
So I'm heading down to Myrtle beach for a short vacation this weekend. 11 hour drive.

What games do you recommend I pick up?

Wanted: 1 golf, 1 baseball, 1 platformer, 1 shooter, 1 2d racer, and 1 3d racer.

I know it doesnt fit any categories on your list, but Fire Emblem is awesome. Check it out.

Anything from the MegaMan Zero series (probably part 1, since you're new to it.) Mario Kart Super Circuit, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Mario Golf, Baseball Advance, and Metal Slug Advance.

If you want anything extra, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is pretty addictive (I liked the original FFT more, though), FF: Dawn of Souls is a decent timewaster if you've never played FF1 or 2 before, Breath of Fire II is a favorite of mine, and Sword of Mana is decent.

I like Advance Wars.......havent tried advance wars 2 yet though, you can find AW1 for real cheap probably

WarioWare is quite fun, as is the latest Mario Golf. And I'll second Advance Wars, it's excellent.

I haven't played it myself, but I've heard great things about Boktai. If you're going someplace sunny, you'll do great with that game. :p

Vildayyan2003 said:
Heh, any of the games made by Nintendo will most likely be a good pick :)

Can't forget the original legend of zelda for SNES that they ported over.

/end thread.

Advance Wars 1/2

Golden Sun - i enjoyed this rpg...

all the mario classics ported over

and the SNES zelda ported over...

Back