What about EVGA Boards

Dudes,

Before my ASUS, I had EVGA boards and man they were really nice. The Rampage III when it first came out made me switch. But why hasn't HardOCP done any reviews on EVGA boards. They have some really nice boards.... any comments? :cool:

dc

EVGA does make some really good looking boards.

I think they lost alot of their MB talent when alot of them left to go to bigger companies. The last truly good EVGA board was the E760 Classified on the X58 chipset. They have had some issues with boards since then.

I have heard that they have had serious problems with BIOS and UEFI. I'm pretty sure they've been remedied with the late 2013 boards.

EVGA wont sample parts to HardOCP.

Some think its because hardfolding spanks the EVGA Folding team.

Evga, XFX, and corsair have amazing customer support and very easy RMA process... ASUS, I can tell you first hand, has horrible customer support and RMA support.

For your own best interest, don't buy asus, if anything goes wrong and you need customer support (especially RMA) you will regret it. I always thought the Asus RMA horror stories were exaggerated until, after buying asus products for 14 years, I had to do my first RMA with them last month. I have a post up here about how bad it was.

It would be entertaining if Hardocp did a few RMAs with companies like the ones mentioned above and rated them... I think they would stop giving asus so many awards...

Back