What a mistake with his 7800! Poor guy!

nst6563

2[H]4U
hehe...people like that are the perfect justification for retro-active birth control. He needs to be put out of his misery b/c he's obviously wasting valuable oxygen that someone else could put to better use. :p

Tiburon

Weaksauce
I dunno I was pretty puter retarded before I joined these forums. I knew my computer had a processor and something called RAM :p but I would have never ever EVER cut a 500 dollar graphics card to make it fit in my computer no matter who told me to do it.

air2k5

[H]ard|Gawd
i believe someone else posted a thread to the same story about 2 months ago :) but awesome story.

Demicore

n00b
positive74fk.jpg

:)

Elledan

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2010
videofan said:
:( Sorry if this is an old new. I'm new in this website and I found this so funny. :(
Don't worry about it. It's their way of showing appreciation ^_-

Z

Zinn

I heard the damange was real but it was from getting mashed by Fedex in shipment, so they did this as a joke.

roflcopter

Limp Gawd
What about this poor guy. Those are...were genuine ram-chips and yes, it's a 7800gtx. Glue is just a little bit too sticky i guess.

IMAGE_00029.jpg

Bosom

[H]ard|Gawd
There is way too much irony in a person making the statement:

"your so dumb/stupid"

English teachers around the world sense a disturbance in the Force.

Russ

[H]ard|Gawd
yea. Most of the people in that forum seemed to flame him for making it up though. That's not being stupid imho.

There was a photoshopped picture that came with this when it was posted b4. It was odd b/c I believe the guy said I don't have a camera in his post.

magoo

[H]F Junkie
The old post seemed to indicate that the whole thing was made up. There was a picture. It was still amazingly funny in an "i cant believe this" sort of way. I bet somewhere someone has done something like this on purpose. :eek:

animosity

Limp Gawd
I love the fact that all of them are calling him a dumbass, yet their grammar skills are on a 2nd grade level.

brycejones

Supreme [H]ardness
animosity said:
I love the fact that all of them are calling him a dumbass, yet their grammar skills are on a 2nd grade level.

Cause it is l337 to sound like an uneducated idiot. ;)

videofan

n00b
animosity said:

lol lol lol lol jajajajajajaja

Russ

[H]ard|Gawd
GFreeman9 said:
If you like that check this out: Goodbye Graphics Card!

hmm, now where are those old news pictures....

That is exactly what was posted a few weeks ago. It was concluded that the graphics card picture was photoshopped, and badly.

GFreeman9

Gawd
Russ said:
That is exactly what was posted a few weeks ago. It was concluded that the graphics card picture was photoshopped, and badly.
Yeah I put that in to remind everyone of the pictures that were derived from the thread...