Westone 3 IEM 169.99 + FS @ Amazon

Just like the title says. This is a fantastic price and about $20 cheaper than the deal a month ago.

Amazon link

I'm terrible. Price is $159.99 not 169.99

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
These have been this price for a while now - picked them up a couple of days ago after I gave up waiting for the Triple.fi 10s to go back to price levels of BF a few years ago. I lost my pair by leaving them in a seat pocket of a plane, boo.

So how do they compare to the TF 10's anyways? I've still got a pair from 3(?) yrs back, but they're on their 3rd cable and it's on its way out...

Isn't this price pretty standard nowadays for the W3s? I think they're being phased out to be replaced by the UM3X...

Don't think the Triple.fis will ever go on sale now that UE has stopped making them and there's still high demand, unfortunately. I was able to get three of them on sale a couple years back, and my set is on its last legs :(

There are a couple very good comparative points done by Joker in his review at head-fi.org. Essentially, the W3 is not for everyone due to its somewhat excessive/muddy bass whereas the TF10s are a better option for most due to its punchiness and depth (although, granted, I've not personally heard the W3s)

The deal people should be looking at right now is the MEE A16s over at NewEgg for $40. Granted, they're not TF10s or W3s and are a BA IEM, but really nice, balanced sound for 50% discount what they usually sell for. In a desert of IEM deals this holiday season, this is probably the best.

Last edited:
There are a couple very good comparative points done by Joker in his review at head-fi.org. Essentially, the W3 is not for everyone due to its somewhat excessive/muddy bass whereas the TF10s are a better option for most due to its punchiness and depth (although, granted, I've not personally heard the W3s)

Well I guess that makes me rethink purchasing these. Have wanted to get some nice IEMs for a while but I'd like them to have a nice low end. Still seems like a good price though. Sad missed out on the HD650 sale not to long ago.

Just the kind of luke-warm endorsement my wallet needed this time of year, it thanks you for the reprieve.

Haha, I know right?

I bought a pair of Vsonic GR-07's earlier this year because they were about 1/2 the W3's. But after looking @ some comparisons on Head-Fi, I think I made the right choice.

Back