Westinhouse LVM-37w3 refurb $329 NO SHIPPING OR TAX/CA fees for Californian [H]ard!

Just got mine picked up. My brother picked it up for me and took some pictures. Everything looks fantastic. I have yet to see it with my own eyes, but I am seriously looking forward to it!

Wow... finally got all but animositys dropped off... they all worked great. But they all had tiny nicks n dings about. So far, only one had a single dead pixel.. I took one for the team :D Hope everyone enjoys em, was a epic road trip for monitors, 2 busted rentals and 900 miles later... more to come after sleep!

Picked up my 4. Few small nicks and scratches, one has a warped base which should be correctible, and one has a DVI port that only seems to work with a macbook.... Other than that, life is good.

Thanks TDT for all the hard work. Lets get together and game and drink some beers!

Amazing monitors, got my two lookin at me- beggin for a third for some mean eyefinity...

DarkTao did us all a solid, cheers buddy!

Im a San Diego native but it was a pleasure to meet DarkTao in Oceanside to help load the van- Biggest game of Tetris ever!

Alright Tao, lets get our third ;)

hey annimossity,
I cannot meet friday night... can you do thursday or sunday? Saturday afternoon earlier would work as well.

Anybody in SoCal getting one....I cannot get up that far but I am willing to make a deal.

**EDIT**

I am in Orange County near LBC

Last edited:
Back