Westinhouse LVM-37w3 refurb $329 NO SHIPPING OR TAX/CA fees for Californian [H]ard!

im from Burbank, and can someone send me a link to this deal, thanks!

I got the last 12 cause they were going quick.. There are still a few left. First come first serve... Ok random question... does ANYONE have somewhere to stay in either oceanside area.... or near aneheim/LA... will be going to disneyland with the little lady... would be great to not have to pay a butt load for a hotel!!!

lol thought I would see if someone happend to have spare space :D

hmm if only you guy ship to seattle.
wait, could you do that?

If anyone has an extra they would like to sell in the Bay Area or even the Riverside area let me know. I am interested.

There are still more if you want, Geeks was just nice enough to hold em till monday. They were selling out online... So I called the local showroom and they placed a hold on all they had left so I could get em. There are 6 paid for already. 4 more pending... seems there are at least two left. Again, depends on if people come through...

PM me if you want to get one. Let me know soon, if you are local to South bay area we could meet up sometime this week.

-Talk to ya soon.

-TDT

OK LAST CALL!!!

I will be putting the order in tonight, or tomorrow early. If you want one... Make sure to PM me, and include your phone number! Again... LAST CALL!

Current total is 10 paid for. That make 2 left.... Several people (like 5-6) have messaged me... Just to give everyone whos still waiting to get stuff together a heads up, contact me BEFORE you send any cash! Especially paypal! I can just send you cash back, but I dont think that works with paypal fees!!!

To everyone left! Let me know soon!

Yup I did, either should work. I still working out exactlly what time I will be driving back... Seems only a few people are meeting me there... So looks like I will have 10 monitors to bring back :eek: Gotta try and find a sane rental that can hold 10 of those bad boys...

Anyone know of not so expensive van/SUV/ car that will fit 10 monitor rental out there??? It looks like minivans cost 120 a day vs like 30 for a car :eek:

*****Update.

ANimoSIty has already paid and has 1

Chinsspecial has paid for 2

Mif I meeting me tonight with cash for either 4 or 5 waiting to confirm

Caligirl just spoke with me on the phone I am pretty sure shes getting on, waiting to hear from her.

Zerodex was 100% but have not recieved payment or heard from him in a few days.. so maybe his is free.

I am getting 2 for myself. That means 10 of the 12 are spoken for at this time (again pending zero and caligirl.)

I have 6 people telling me they are really wanting one and getting things together... Some I am sure are serious, some :rolleyes: O well. But in all seriousness I place the order tomorrow for the 12, whoever pays pays, whoever doesn't... So please do get in touch with me and let me know for certain.

Looks like I will need a minivan to get down n back... Its going to be about 125 (does anyone know of a better deal for a minivan?) to rent to go down and back. And about 175-200 in gas, depending on milage. I am hoping to keep gas cost down.. people have been throwing in some cash to help with the cost of the trip...

Anyone know of cheeeep rentals that would hold 10 monitors? Anyone know of inexpensive lodging, or a couch I can crash on, on the way down??? Savings would be MUCH apprecaited :cool:

And finally, whos down to grab some grub along the way? You don't need to be getting a monitor to hang out :) Meeting some fellow [H]ardcore people could be fun along the way ;)

And the current plan is to do the latenight run on friday down. Get monitors Saturday. And be back late on Sunday... Boy my ass is guna be tired :D

Should be a fun trip! Look forward to meeting some of you along the way!

*****Update.

ANimoSIty has already paid and has 1

Chinsspecial has paid for 2

Mif I meeting me tonight with cash for either 4 or 5 waiting to confirm

Caligirl just spoke with me on the phone I am pretty sure shes getting on, waiting to hear from her.

Zerodex was 100% but have not recieved payment or heard from him in a few days.. so maybe his is free.

I am getting 2 for myself. That means 10 of the 12 are spoken for at this time (again pending zero and caligirl.)

I have 6 people telling me they are really wanting one and getting things together... Some I am sure are serious, some :rolleyes: O well. But in all seriousness I place the order tomorrow for the 12, whoever pays pays, whoever doesn't... So please do get in touch with me and let me know for certain.

Looks like I will need a minivan to get down n back... Its going to be about 125 (does anyone know of a better deal for a minivan?) to rent to go down and back. And about 175-200 in gas, depending on milage. I am hoping to keep gas cost down.. people have been throwing in some cash to help with the cost of the trip...

Anyone know of cheeeep rentals that would hold 10 monitors? Anyone know of inexpensive lodging, or a couch I can crash on, on the way down??? Savings would be MUCH apprecaited :cool:

And finally, whos down to grab some grub along the way? You don't need to be getting a monitor to hang out :) Meeting some fellow [H]ardcore people could be fun along the way ;)

And the current plan is to do the latenight run on friday down. Get monitors Saturday. And be back late on Sunday... Boy my ass is guna be tired :D

Should be a fun trip! Look forward to meeting some of you along the way!

hey

i pmed you and never got a reply back. Whats your paypal info and can I just send you a non refundable deposit and meet you up with cash after Wed? If not let me know either way. I can either just send you the paypal now or have someone else meet you up with the cash.

Mif Just came by and dropped off the cash for 4 paid. Says he wants to pay tomorrow for 1... Pending to see if I have enough. for him to grab one more.

Mif Just came by and dropped off the cash for 4 paid. Says he wants to pay tomorrow for 1... Pending to see if I have enough. for him to grab one more.

Let me know if you are taking anymore orders. I got a truck and it may be worth the effort to drive and get one.

so you are in socal, or norcal

im interested but confused as to how to buy one lol

Thanks for the help TDT. Cant wait for my new monitors!

Hooman... I am waiting on him. Called today and says hes going in to pay.... Holding up essasin and mif wants one more...

BTW Mif is a cool guy, doing this free bay area lans thing where he hosts lan parties... all us locals should meet up for a hard lan party!

So 10 are paid and claimed... I am waiting to hear from hooman...

Hooman seems to be at the bank now... Looks like all monitors are claimed :* ( I am working on seeing if they can get 1 to 2 more for the people who really wanted one and were serious just didn't work out. No promises.

Final list

ME.... 2 :D

Caligirl 1

Animosity 1

Chinspecial 2

Mif 4

Hooman 2

Hooman is nice enough to let me crash at his place! Thanks hooman! He will be meeting me there for pickup too! So yall dont have to worry about me running off to tiajuanna with 12 monitors to retire ; )

See yall soon. Please make sure to stay in touch about monitor pickup! Please check the monitors once u get them! Something like 10 days from geeks for direct return, and 90 through westy (though geeks is probably better than westy).

-I will test the two I buy to make sure both work. If there are issues with those two, I will have to check em all. I wont check each monitor though, as I dont want to open all of em up and everything.

-Any requests let me know : )

-Cheers! TDT

I was the 5th on Mif's list but SOLD OUT =P

Thanks for doing this man, wish I could of gotten on on it.

Man... Wish I had one more coolspot... I am trying to work magic, but I think it is pretty hopeless :( But why not try ;)

Hm... i sent a pm on the 2nd but never got a call. :( Let me know if you have a spare.

Heading out to go pick up the rental, then its down to Hoomans in San Diego... Should get there by 2am ish....

Well... Look forward to having fun with the monitors... Will give out updates as I go and find internet! Please keep in touch for meeting along the way! Everyone who ordered one should have my number, feel free to call!

See yall soon!

If you happen to see an lcd with a cracked screen while you're there, point out that the guy who received it must be pissed and they should send him another 37w3 to replace it instead of a poopy Vizio 37".... that is... IF you happen to see my broken lcd laying around there haha

Have fun on the trip man!

heading over to Geeks in just a bit, grab some grub with hooman first....

Will let ya know more later tongiht.

will probably head back around 1-2pm.... I got em all today, tested 5 all worked. Only small flaw was one had the brightness and contrast all the way up so it looked silly :rolleyes:

ALL of the monitors have extremely minor cosmetic flaws... As in small paint nicks... No damage to screens, the first, last and 3 random ones all worked great! I repacked it all into the van, insanely carefully... the packing was really weird... maybe sufficient... but not something I felt comfortable with so I re did it all... I was at geeks for well over 3 hours... O well... I see why the other people got jacked up monitors.

I got everyones numbers, and you should have mine as well... So feel free to call... getting all the monitors in was like tetris... pretty nuts lol :D

Well.... Look forward to meeting you all..

Hey and are u here to meet up and grab some carne asada fries???

I'll give you a call tomorrow and head down after I get off work more then likely.

Thanks again

Just met with TDT to pickup my monitor. His car was stacked from top to bottom. Kudos to him for his creative car packing skills. Monitor looks good. Some flaws on the bezel (scratches, etc) nothing appears too serious. Can't wait to take this home and test it out. Very excited!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Back