Westinhouse LVM-37w3 refurb $329 NO SHIPPING OR TAX/CA fees for Californian [H]ard!

TheDarkTao

Gawd
Hey Guys,

If you check the other thread you will see some details. Currently Geeks.com has the westinghouse 37w3 on sale which is a refurb. You cannot get them new anymore : (

I really wanted one of these, but the high shipping (110-120) tax, and CA-recycling fees totally killed the deal.. well sorta at least. I called Geeks.com to see if I could work out a group buy/bulk purchase to help out... After talking to them for a bit, I can now buy them with NO tax or CA-recycling fees! Whats more I can am going to make a road trip out of it, and am willing to pick em up for whoever wants them between Oceanside, and Nor cal (bay area).

After speaking with Geeks.com this is TOTALLY legit, and not some whack job thing. I have family with a business out of state that can purchase, and since they own a business geeks can do local pick-up... I only stated this because I want to grab 2-3 for myself :cool: I have been on hard for at least 5 years (I had an only name for a year or two) and figured I would pass the deal along to others who want to get in on it! Give something back to hard :D

I would love to get to meet some hard members along the way! So if you would like to stop and chat, maybe grab lunch that would be kool as well!

So far the following, That had 25 when I called, and are down to 20 it seems. I need to meet you somewhere near a major freeway on the way back up.

Here are the people who want to get one so far.

2-3 for me

3 for alphaqforever247 (who said he can meet me there and help with pickup, Thanks Alpha!)

1? For chinspecial

1? For Riddlinkidstoner

1? For Zerodex *****Zero is local to me so make its nice n easy! Anyone else in the south bay want one? We can do dinner when I get back!

It would be nice if you could pitch in for the Gas cost and rental. Since you will be saving $165 or so on tax/recycling/shipping!

And again, anyone who wants to grab some food on the way up/back or wants to do a dinner in the south bay area, let me know!

-This shoudl be fun :cool:

-Look forward to meeting some of you and getting my monitor! :D

May want to put group buy in the title as well (if allowed?), would filter out some of the casual inquiries.

That's a generous service you're providing.

Yeah... Dunno if this counts as a group buy, as 1 person or all the monitors they have count as same price..... So its not really a group buy, just an offer on a kick ass deal...

But any mods got input on that?

Looks like someone new to the forum named "Mif" is going to get one too from fremont. Maybe we could all meet up somewhere here in San Jose.

I'm in the San Francisco area but I have no car. Let me know exactly where to meet so I can work this out!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Anywhere around San Jose. SF is a little further north that I was hoping to go... Think you can get a ride somehow to around San Jose or MT view?

I may actually be in for 3, I live in SoCal (Riverside), I'll keep you posted.

OMG I'm shitting myself thinking about eyefinity on these.

I am not sure how close riverside is to oceanside... but if your close to geeks.com you can meet me there and save me driving em around! Feel free to do so (makes it easier so you can pay too and I dont have to hold your money!)

I'd love this... But... Oklahoma-Cali... hmmmm

At least we don't have stupid Recycling taxes :D

Mt. View should work. Get in touch with me asap as they are down to 15 now. I am getting 2-3 some others now want like 4...... ugh... Its guna be first come first serve lol.

Allright, I am going to order today or tomorrow at the latest. Anyone wanting me to pay and hold theirs without fees needs to get ahold of me ASAP! If you just want to buy yours using CC and want me to pick it up for you, thats fine, will be going next weekend.

Please make sure to let me know and let them know it will be local pickup. Please PM me to confirm. I got a but load of PMs in my inbox. So shoot me phone numbers, and let me know the details when/how you want to pay. Where to meet you etc... they are down to 15 and it seems more that 15 people on here want one... first come first serve.

Remember you can pay via CC and u will pay tax n fees. But I wont have to handle cash or anything from you. If you want me to pay, I will includ it with my payment and get the tax n fees waived, but you gotta get ahold of me soon and let me know how to do so, cause they are going quicker now.

-Look forward to meeting some of you face to face! For bay area [H]arders we can meet up n get a pic of the largest collection of westys on here : ) whos down?

I should be able to meet you there, I would love it if you could pay for me so I can avoid fees. This is all dependent on me selling my paintball gear - which I won't know till Monday. I'll keep you posted though :)

-Look forward to meeting some of you face to face! For bay area [H]arders we can meet up n get a pic of the largest collection of westys on here : ) whos down?

LOL that would be sweet! Cool of you to arrange this. Too bad I'm on the East coast and already have two Westies. Well, 3 if you count this:

IM001148.jpg

:D

Hey you have PM, I have the money and want in on one of these bad. I'm in the sacramento area. That would be awesome to dodge those CA-Fee's and tax. Please put me down for one.

I am going to have to put the order in asap... I dont think there are many/any more I can order... let me update you all tomorrow, if geeks is open... Thanks will let you know!

I thought about it, but 4 monitors is my limit and until I get a larger desk I won't have room for it.

Ok I know have more requests than there are monitors left... though many are sketchy...

Please call or PM me how you want to work out paying for the monitor. If you want to meet me there, you will have to set something up with cash in advance, as I need to pay them in advance. I will be heading down next friday/thursday. I will be comming back either Sunday, or very very early monday morning.

For those that are local, can you please meet me this weekend. I need to get the order in.

If you want to paypal me the money for the monitor (a few have asked) please include the paypal fees... havn't used paypal in a year or two so dont know what they are now a days.

-Thanks let me know soon! I need to get a order in today!!! Or there are just not going to be any left!

AnNiMosSiTY Just sent me payment for 1.

He is coming down here to meet me from Sac, so maybe some other sac people could carpool, or ask him to help bring a monitor back.

Just a thought : )

Thanks for pitching in for gas too AnNiMosSiTY !

Yes I live in galt/elk grove area. I am going to San Jose to pickup mine and if some other Sacramento people want me to pickup theirs as well I can and you can meet up with me afterwards.

Hey, are there any left? I can meet up with you and pay, pay by cc or paypal. Check out your pm for a pm from me.

I live in irvine area, oh well I already go 4 monitors and 46" LCD... damn this is a good deal!!

TheDarkTao is like an online handyman minus standing in the corner of HomeDepot! good man!!

Back