Westinhouse LVM-37w3 refurb $329 NO SHIPPING OR TAX/CA fees for Californian [H]ard!

Just got mine picked up. My brother picked it up for me and took some pictures. Everything looks fantastic. I have yet to see it with my own eyes, but I am seriously looking forward to it!

TheDarkTao

Gawd
Wow... finally got all but animositys dropped off... they all worked great. But they all had tiny nicks n dings about. So far, only one had a single dead pixel.. I took one for the team :D Hope everyone enjoys em, was a epic road trip for monitors, 2 busted rentals and 900 miles later... more to come after sleep!

Mif

Limp Gawd
Picked up my 4. Few small nicks and scratches, one has a warped base which should be correctible, and one has a DVI port that only seems to work with a macbook.... Other than that, life is good.

Thanks TDT for all the hard work. Lets get together and game and drink some beers!

HSADJADI

Limp Gawd
Amazing monitors, got my two lookin at me- beggin for a third for some mean eyefinity...

DarkTao did us all a solid, cheers buddy!

Im a San Diego native but it was a pleasure to meet DarkTao in Oceanside to help load the van- Biggest game of Tetris ever!

Alright Tao, lets get our third ;)

TheDarkTao

Gawd
hey annimossity,
I cannot meet friday night... can you do thursday or sunday? Saturday afternoon earlier would work as well.

Anybody in SoCal getting one....I cannot get up that far but I am willing to make a deal.

**EDIT**

I am in Orange County near LBC

Last edited: