Westinghouse LVM-37W3 need to know fast!

Don_1

Gawd
I have a chance to buy a stores demo unit, but it's been in use for over 4 months.

I can get it for $899 and have the full warranty.

How good is Westinghouse to deal with, in case of monitor failure?

Is it worth it?
:confused:

Sounds a tad expensive for a monitor that's been sizzling at full brightness for 4 months imho. I haven't been keeping close track of the westinghouse but doesn't it occasionally go on sale for that price, brand new? Newegg and buy.com have them for only a $100 more, and they accept coupons which would drop the price even more. There are other places that have em on sale occasionally, costco or sams club maybe? Westinghouse is considered one of the best of the "middle tier" brands from what i understand.

Hopefully someone else will chime in,

good luck either way though.

Sounds a tad expensive for a monitor that's been sizzling at full brightness for 4 months imho. I haven't been keeping close track of the westinghouse but doesn't it occasionally go on sale for that price, brand new? Newegg and buy.com have them for only a $100 more, and they accept coupons which would drop the price even more. There are other places that have em on sale occasionally, costco or sams club maybe? Westinghouse is considered one of the best of the "middle tier" brands from what i understand.

Hopefully someone else will chime in,

good luck either way though.

Thanks for the advice, I decided to go in a different direction.

Back