Westinghouse 37w3 for $799, Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gotta do a search.... the link you posted is cut off. That's a pretty hot deal. I almost bought one used at best buy... the store model for $1100 at the time. Now it's affordable, and I cant' afford it. I want!! LOL

Wow.

I'm really, really close to buying this. If its here at the end of the day, I'm sold.

Pretty much same here. I've been waiting for it to show up at costco again for $1000, I just wish it was instore as well.

Just might get another... I need to borrow someones membership number though lol its + $40 without one :(

908, after shipping + tax, haha. ouch WA 8.8% tax. Hmmm to bite or not. Does Costco's return policy affect online purchases as well? meaning if has dead pixels or cracked bezels, etc., do I have to return the monitor via shipping to costco.com or can i return it to a B&M Costco?

908, after shipping + tax, haha. ouch WA 8.8% tax. Hmmm to bite or not. Does Costco's return policy affect online purchases as well? meaning if has dead pixels or cracked bezels, etc., do I have to return the monitor via shipping to costco.com or can i return it to a B&M Costco?

I'm pretty sure you can return online purchases to a store.

That would be the thing that would seal the deal for me. Wow! Wasn't expecting to get this screen that early.. Assuming the deal is here when late afternoon comes..

Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 400 Costco warehouses worldwide.

THE RETURN POLICY FOR TELEVISIONS, PROJECTORS, COMPUTERS, CAMERAS, CAMCORDERS, IPODS / MP3S, AND CELLULAR PHONES IS 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.

from that same page.

Well I bought a digital camera from the Costco online site and returned it about 6 months ago because of a defect. Now sure about TVs but the camera is an electronic. Damn might have to put that new car purchase on the backburner for 2 -3 months now.. lol

Great deal on a good monitor.

TVs purchased at Costco have 90day return and 2 year store warranty. Not as good before the policy change, but still pretty good.

damnit. my open box one is arriving today and now theres one new from my favorite store ever for 100 less? ARGH :mad:

Yes u can and they give u a full refund including the shipping charges.

I just order one....Hot deal!!! 888 shipped w/ an excellent return policy incase theres a dead pixel.

Does anyone know if these are available in store or if other retailer will price match them? This is such a great deal that I might have to get a membership now

Does anyone know if these are available in store or if other retailer will price match them? This is such a great deal that I might have to get a membership now

It says online only on the page.

Washington sales tax sucks...:(

Washington sales tax sucks...:(

hell yeah.

But... getting it from Costco at 900 seems too good to pass up considering B&M stores are charging 1500 + tax for it *cough*BB*cough*, and online e-tailers are a great deal when they're ~1000-1100, and Costco's return policy with the fact there's one in Issaquah and Seattle makes this hawt for me.

Yeah...I still went for it. I'd been looking at the Dell 30" for a while, and there doesn't seem to be any argument for not switching to this instead. The whole membership surcharge thing was annoying, but it was less than $10 difference to just sign up at that point.

God damnit, I was thinking about getting another 20" monitor and this comes up. The more I look at this the more tempting / easier to justify it becomes :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by phudog View Post
Subtotal: $799.99
Shipping & Handling: $36.22
Non-Member Surcharge: $40.00
Order Total: $876.21
Where's the tax charges?

No costco stores in Nebraska, so no tax

Sooooo tempting...I paid just under $675 for my Samsung 244T like a year ago...WA tax does hurt though :( ...let's see, who do I know in Oregon? :D

How good of a brand is Westinghouse compared to Samsung, Panasonic, and Philips? I always thought they were a Best Buy offbrand

Can someone who actually has one of these mesure how wide it is? It say's 37.3 inches... So it's just a shade over 37 1/4... But I'd like to double check, I'm sorely tempted but it's going to go into a stand that has about 37.25 inches of space....

Thanks.

From measuring mine just now, I think you might need 37.5'' width to be safe. It looks a hair wider than 37.25''.

Sooooo tempting...I paid just under $675 for my Samsung 244T like a year ago...WA tax does hurt though :( ...let's see, who do I know in Oregon? :D

I live in Vancouver, WA, yet I always buy things and have them sent to work, girlfriend's place, etc just across the border. Too bad I can't get in on this deal right now, can't justify it right now :(

Nothing wrong with the Sharp 32D62U I bought 6 days ago but when you can get something for 600+ less, you gotta do it. So I am in for this, going to check it out when it gets here and if I like it, my Sharp goes back to Circuit City. I am so glad I bought it there too - no hassle 30 day return (unlike Sears 15% restocking fee!).

Your Order

Qty Description Ship Method Price Item Total

1 $200 Off
Westinghouse
37" LCD 1080P
HDTV Monitor
Item # 206241 Standard $799.99 $799.99
1 CA E-WST FEE
Item # -329700000 Standard $8.00 $8.00
Subtotal: $807.99
Shipping & Handling: $22.20
Tax: $67.83
Order Total: $898.02

Ballin'. Joined Team 37w3 :D So excited!!

Thank you for shopping costco.com. Your order is in process.
Order Date: 5/25/2007
1 $200 Off
Westinghouse
37" LCD 1080P
HDTV Monitor
Item # 206241 in process Track Status $799.99 $799.99
Subtotal: $799.99
Shipping & Handling: $30.96
Tax: $73.96
Total: $904.91

To Bellevue, WA.

Status