Westinghouse 27" LCD HDTV only $339!

fyi, its refurbished, would be smoking though even if it was refurbished, to bad about those ratings

Do you know of any such TVs of the same size with detachable (or bottom mounted) speakers, I'm trying to fit this into a rather cramped area and definately do not want the speakers along the side....

The Westinghouse is good
the Syntax is not..

I got my thermaltake kandalf case from eCost and it arrived quickly with no problems what so ever. You can probably still find the post in this section of the forums.

eh, respone time seems kinda high for an lcd television thats out in 2007. eh

i use ecost all the time, they are great.

only issue had with them was when i used my google checkout awhile ago (i think day 3 or so of that 20$ off deal awhile back), google checkout made it so my vacuum was shipped to my billing address instead of my shipping address. in the end tho, i got two vacuums for the price of one, and all my dealings with their customer service were really nice (i don't remember about call times tho, sorry, but they couldn't have been too long or i would've remembered)

and although that's a decent price, i bet within a month we will see sub 300$. but if you can't wait, nice deal

Back