Westinghouse 26" LCD $399 at Sam's Club

Kenworth

2[H]4U
Hello all, I was just swinging through my local Sam's Club to pick up some things when I spied a Westinghouse 26" (25.5" viewable) LCD for $399. There were only a couple left at the location in Phoenix @ 15th Ave and Bell but it might be a trend in other markets. I believe it is this model,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824255011

but I did not write down the exact model number because I really didn't think much of it until I got home. Hope this helps anybody who might have had an eye on a new monitor, this one in particular. $100 off the net price ain't too shabby!

Yeah, I have the 26" TV. While it's a decent TV, a computer monitor it is not.

The 25.5" LCD monitor is nice though. I was looking at it in the store.

Looks like the club I was in was the only one in the valley with it then. Still a pretty good deal if you are a member or know someone who can get you in. Looking at it now, I may just have to go back and take a look at it again... :)

I found one here in CA, debating on picking it up... it's a good price but it's a TN panel.

I picked this one up at Best Buy for 429$ a few months ago. Its been a solid PC monitor(mostly for racing sims) and i also have my 2nd PS3 hookd up to it and everything plays great on it. Input lag isnt noticeable.

Nah, this is the newer version of the 2410 and unfortunately Westy switched from MVA to TN panels.

Its going to take me 2 gallons of gas to get one of these and bring it home. I would totally jump on this (broke), but they are indeed disappearing from the shelves.

Back