Western Digital 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA $40

in for 1, thanks OP

needed something like this for a cheap build i am putting together!

I have no use for this drive right now, but for $40 I'm finding it hard not to buy it anyway.

Not seeing the value here at .16/gig when there are some out there for .08 - .09 per gig.

Not seeing the value here at .16/gig when there are some out there for .08 - .09 per gig.
It's a pretty good deal for a smaller hard drive. Not everyone needs a 750GB - 1TB hard drive to get the ".08 - .09 per gig" price.

It's a pretty good deal for a smaller hard drive. Not everyone needs a 750GB - 1TB hard drive to get the ".08 - .09 per gig" price.

Yea, cause then we'd be seeing 80GB drives for $10....

Just doesn't make sense.

Sure you get more GB for your dollar when you get bigger drives, but you still spend more money for space you may not need.

Eh, Samsung F1 640GB should be with 1-2%...

Even though I do have 3 of those 640GB drives... just cause they were easier to find (I bought all of them used... cheap)

I've seen this with other stuff, why do they say limit 9999 per customer, I don't see any purpose with it, are they expecting for someone to retail from a retailer? It doesn't make much sense ;)
ecstatic.gif

Back in stock Hope they still have them when I get paid anyone care to order one for me and have it shipped to my address? I can paypal you on Thursday afternoon to Friday evening.
Heat scgt1
Ebay scgt_1 I've been selling and buying like crazy lately on forums and ebay I just keep seeing things I want and get them while waiting for others. LOL I was going to order one of these this morning and they were oos then I ran across a 8600gt on here and just paid for it now I get an email saying the drive is back in stock I can't win.

Back in stock Hope they still have them when I get paid anyone care to order one for me and have it shipped to my address? I can paypal you on Thursday afternoon to Friday evening.
You'll gladly pay us thursday for a hard drive today?

Heat scgt1
Ebay scgt_1 I've been selling and buying like crazy lately on forums and ebay I just keep seeing things I want and get them while waiting for others. LOL I was going to order one of these this morning and they were oos then I ran across a 8600gt on here and just paid for it now I get an email saying the drive is back in stock I can't win.

This is a world of bad ideas.

in and out of stock, in and out.. glad i got in on it, i was about to pull the trigger on a 160gb WD for two dollars more or smth, wasnt too happy about it! "small" hdds arent priced very competitively these days.

Nice thing about the 2-platter 640gb's is the aerial density, which gives them crazy speed. Just thought I'd point that out.

Nice thing about the 2-platter 640gb's is the aerial density, which gives them crazy speed. Just thought I'd point that out.

Not kidding. I did a long format on a new one the other day, with a 32 meg cache. Can't believe how fast it went compared to other smaller 7200rpm hard drives I thought were fast.

Back