West 22'' WS Best Buy 219$

Only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't have the additional video inputs my w2 has. But my w2 looks great and if this has the same screen, I highly recommend it if you're looking for a 22".

EDIT- looks like it doesnt come with a DVI cable, ill let you guys know in a hour or so after I go grab one.
most all LCDs, except for higher end, do not come with DVI cables anymore

even our good HP 1755 LCDs we get at work got replaced with a new model of 1740 and they did away with the DVI cable :irked: So now we have to be sure to add that into the orders we place. Very annoying.

Ya, just got back from worst buy, no DVI as stated up there, but no dead pixels, PB confirms. Great deal if your in the market.

most all LCDs, except for higher end, do not come with DVI cables anymore

even our good HP 1755 LCDs we get at work got replaced with a new model of 1740 and they did away with the DVI cable :irked: So now we have to be sure to add that into the orders we place. Very annoying.

the acer from the best buy deal came mit one.

Only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't have the additional video inputs my w2 has. But my w2 looks great and if this has the same screen, I highly recommend it if you're looking for a 22".
Yea, looks like this is a different model. The older one has more inputs.

if I get this i could have all the inputs on my W2 and the HDCP and my W3 and have the best of both worlds! :p

Going to pick up two of these tomm.

Good to know it doesn't come with DVI cables. Luckly I got FireFold right down the street from my best buy. Will have to make a visit to their office to grab some cables.

I picked up a HDMI - HDMI for my Samsung DLP from them.. less then 5 bucks and best buy wanted 99..

http://www.firefold.com/category.aspx?categoryID=47 - 6FT DVI for 7.99 :D :eek:

Back