Well this is a first........

Purchased and downloaded KZ shadowfall yesterday and it finished downloading around 3pm yesterday and I played through about 3 chapters and I get home from work this evening and KZ is not in the home screen menu so I go to my library and its showing for me to download it??? So somehow these errors that are going on did something and the game I purchased and played for several hours has been completely removed from my PS4.

Only things that are still on my PS4 were the uploaded game saves from yesterday, now I'm on hold with PSN for 30 minutes now still waiting to find out what the hell's going on. Anybody else have this issue?

All I can say, is PSN is all jacked up right now. I couldn't even access the PSN store all day today. I couldn't even register my PS4.

Sony's new network sucks, I can't believe they are making us pay for this shit.

Possibly you got the game, but not the patch, then PSN imploded at some point while it was trying to patch it, screwed up the whole thing.

The PS4 behaves pretty oddly when PSN is down.

a lot of new consoles getting added in so yeah, it's expected...

Well I expect network issue's with all the new traffic but not a 40gb game somehow getting removed from my hd lol.. but got in touch with Sony finally after almost an hour on the phone, had 5 different people from Sony look at my account and all of them including 2 supervisors said they didn't know what the hell happened or how it got removed from the network issues since the download was complete, including the patch.

They advised me to re-download the game which I did and it's working fine now, also on the plus side they gave me a $20 credit to my wallet since I had the issue and had been a psn member since the PS3 launched so everything is kosher. :cool:

Well I expect network issue's with all the new traffic but not a 40gb game somehow getting removed from my hd lol.. but got in touch with Sony finally after almost an hour on the phone, had 5 different people from Sony look at my account and all of them including 2 supervisors said they didn't know what the hell happened or how it got removed from the network issues since the download was complete, including the patch.

They advised me to re-download the game which I did and it's working fine now, also on the plus side they gave me a $20 credit to my wallet since I had the issue and had been a psn member since the PS3 launched so everything is kosher. :cool:

Good to hear they took care of you.

a lot of new consoles getting added in so yeah, it's expected...

They knew that was going to happen though.

I cannor believe KI is a 40gb game. That type of download would make my piddly 7mbps connection cry.

They knew that was going to happen though.

I cannor believe KI is a 40gb game. That type of download would make my piddly 7mbps connection cry.

Nintendo e-shop was down Christmas day, as well. They knew that they sold a LOT of hardware that had e-shop codes to download things. They should have at least temporarily added more resources to handle the additional load. Same with the PS network. Not sure if they did and they underestimated the incoming load, or if they thought their existing setup would cut it...

40GB?! Holy cow. Glad I don't have a transfer cap. I have a 7Mbps connection, too. That'd take a while to download. Buy a few games a month + Netflix + daily use, and you could easily go over a small 300 GB cap.

Glad they got it worked out. Hopefully it was just a one off quirk with your machine and not widespread so it happens again.

I had enough with psn and got a xbone today. I downloaded bf4 2 times and it would not install right. I called and complained they refunded my purchase and I sold my ps4. I'm not going to deal with that shit at least live works

I have been having issues with the purchased copy of killzone. It would freeze and lock up I had to reboot the whole system. Now I get shimmering sparkles on stuff...

I saw PSN was down on the 26th as well, and all I wanted to do was download Hotline Miami on my Vita. Ended up being up the next day, but it sure was lame. You know, when you want to play that one game out of your 500 game backlog, but can't...first world problems.

I have been having issues with the purchased copy of killzone. It would freeze and lock up I had to reboot the whole system. Now I get shimmering sparkles on stuff...

Sounds like you hardware is failing. I'd RMA that ASAP.

No issues on any of my PS4 downloads yet. That being said I haven't purchased any big games on PSN, I'll never pay the same for a digital download as I would for a physical copy. Makes no sense to me.

No issues on any of my PS4 downloads yet. That being said I haven't purchased any big games on PSN, I'll never pay the same for a digital download as I would for a physical copy. Makes no sense to me.

That and I'm old school...I want a box and media. The day is coming though where digital download is probably going to be our only option. Glad I still have my C64. :p

There is a good chance when you closed the application you deleted the game instead, and just didnt realize it. I have heard a few complaints about that happening. I dont like how they have those options so close.

Back