Well... it started with a wire tuck

Shambler

Supreme [H]ardness
I came across a free Celeron D 2.8, 256 DDR2, 40gb HDD.
Not too shabby for free. Figured I would have it run for the [H]orde folding style!

Then I figured, why not have some fun, and mod the case. That lead to me being too lazy to buy material, actually get a plan worked out, and start/complete the project.

So I did this instead.

Wire tuck:
compyfl3.jpg

Unsatisfied with tuck, it now has a new home:
undertopkw6.jpg

topdownch4.jpg

I gave my self a pat on the back, drank a diet coke and snagged some Cheetos! :D

Do wire tucks stuff everything on the other side of the motherboard tray? It looks so much tidier.

No way jose... I want to keep this semi ghetto.

Which reminds me, i need to toss this post in the ghetto setup thread.

LOL! i just lub your center speaker/monitor stand lol that's just bloody awesome..

Dang, wish I could come across something like that for free.... :( I need a new firewall rig

Hope you don't accidentally spill something down there...

I wouldn't leave that thing running unattended either.. wouldn't want to come home to a burnt down house..

It's laying on a fucking metal surface. My god. My god.

My god.

OMG please tell me it isn't so! It can't be! Are you really...no. Yes, you are. You're...drinking DIET Coke?! Ugh.

OMG please tell me it isn't so! It can't be! Are you really...no. Yes, you are. You're...drinking DIET Coke?! Ugh.
it aint just ordinary diet coke. its Caffeine free diet coke!! YUCK

LOL yea u might as well drink the regular stuff cuz u don't have to worry about ur health when your destined to be Electro-Fried!

I like your idea to have it under your desk. i did something like that, but i built one in a milk crate. cut it, screwed stuff into it. it was just a fun/random project.

just for the record Mountain dew FTW!!!!

Back