Well, I done did it

COKE CAN

Limp Gawd
My New Year's resolution is to complete and earn 3 certifications this year. I have decided on the following:

Network+
Security+
CCNA

I figured I would do it in that order also.

Well, I am a few chapters into my Network+ book by Sybex and I just got done scheduling my appointment locally to take the exam. It sure does bring a big rush of responsibilty onto you knowing that if you mess up, you lose $225...

I can honestly admit I am nervous

Wish me luck!

Wish me luck!

You'll do fine.
I was a little disappointed in the Network+ myself, was hoping to use it as a jump start for the CCNA. Only to pass it with much less study than I thought it should have taken.

(...still working on CCNA, was given Security+ study material for Christmas)

Net+ was strange for me as I got some crazy off the wall questions I did not have in my Test King :rolleyes: nor in my study books...

CCNA is a bit hard for me and well...I don't find myself in the IOS much to want to get it right now at this point and the fact that I would lose a lot of what I study for in the 3 years the certification is valid for, I would rather wait until I am ready to move on. Right now I am focusing on RHCT & RHCE certifications.

CCNA is a tough mother so good luck on that one...Most Comptia exams are fairly simple. Study enough and no worries.

Back