Well-build Portable Displays?

Ashton

2[H]4U
My current desktop is rocking a triple-monitor display, which I sorely miss on my laptop when traveling and recently I've been seeing more videos and reviews of some nice looking portable monitors for laptops, but most of them seem to have a flaw of some kind in their construction that makes me... concerned...

Have any of you guys used any of these portable displays? Any recommendations? (Note, screen size and resolution are not particularly important as long as they're clear enough for text)

Also thoughts on mount-on-the-back-of-the-laptop VS sits-next-to-the-laptop? I like the former but unless they're extremely light I feel that they would damage the hinge...?

I was going to buy a cheap 1080p but when I read most of the reviews for them there were always some annoying issues. Then I found the UPERFECT and I couldn't resist. 15.6", 4K, IPS, HDR, Touchscreen, with auto rotate and USB-C/mini-hdmi. Thing is gorgeous and built better than any 1080p's but its a little pricey. Haven't used it a ton yet but so far its been pretty nice.

Last edited:
Back