Weirdest Thing You Will See All Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you visit Vogue's UK website and enter the old school "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, enter" code, dinosaurs with weird hairdos run across the bottom of the screen. Don't ask how I know this. :eek:

lol, that's hilarious, and so random.

So... how DID you find that, and what were you doing on that site? :D

I also screwed up at first, and initiated some kind of debug window.

I also screwed up at first, and initiated some kind of debug window.

As did I. Curious as to if it's browser specific. Chrome here.

Weird. I wonder if people just try that with various sites. I know there are several others that do it.

lol, do it fast enough and you can get a couple of them on screen at the same time!

If you type up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, then you will see a debug console for the site. This is a really neat way of testing things out. I only found it by mistyping the konami code--I feel so ashamed :(

now I'm going to spend half the night trying that out on other sites to see if it does anything. :(

ah nothing beats old school cheat cods. build right in the game (or into the site this time) like new games you need trainer.

Look up the term "Easter Egg".

Even MS Word had an easter egg in it. You clicked on the window icon flags in a special order, and a bunch of little knights with MS shield slay a huge WP dragon (Word Perfect).

if you refresh the page and do it again, the dinosaur has a different hat or wig on :)

really cool.
does the debug console have anything to do with jurassic park?
uh uh uh you didnt say the magic word!

WTF? Why is the Konami Code hidden within the Vogue website? That's some random-ass shiznit.

I wonder if there are 99 different dinosaurs with different hats and hair. That would be awesome. I'm not going to type it in that many times to find out.

Back