Weird stuff with G-sync, Vsync, ULMD and refresh rate after latest Win10 update (368.81)

Raendor

Gawd
Hey guys, I have some weirs stuff with 368.81 driver after latest Win10 update (I don't know if that's the reason).

I'm using game profiles in control panel and strangely enough they seem to be not working right. Here are few examples:
1) For CS:GO in cp I turn off vsync, set highest available refresh rate, maximum performance and ULMB as monitor technology;
2) In F4 I set V-sync and refresh rate to be application-controlled (for ingame vsync to work and cap my fps to 60 as it's supposed to be), maximum performance and g-sync is already default;

Issues:
1) For some strange reason monitor doesn't switch to ULMB automatically after start and no matter what I do with V-sync my fps is capped at 60. If I set it to fast it caps to 120ish but ULMB mode doesn't turn on (shows g-sync). it's like the panel settings have no effect!
2) Instead of 60fps cap it caps to 120, again, like no effect from settings.

I didn't spot that initially cause been playing W3 most of the time, but wanted to play a round of CS and noticed that weird stuff. I recalled that the only thing that changed recently - was that Win10 anniversary update.
Before that my monitor was switching mods correctly and games were working fine.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Before anybody asks - I tried DDU. No result, same troubles.

So the problem was because of the stupid xbox app in the new update. You have to sign in and turn DVR off in settings cause it messes up driver settings. You also have to switch to a local user or you'll have to login with the xbox user and use password (which i don't like to ave on a home PC).

Hey guys, I have some weirs stuff with 368.81 driver after latest Win10 update (I don't know if that's the reason).

I'm using game profiles in control panel and strangely enough they seem to be not working right. Here are few examples:
1) For CS:GO in cp I turn off vsync, set highest available refresh rate, maximum performance and ULMB as monitor technology;
2) In F4 I set V-sync and refresh rate to be application-controlled (for ingame vsync to work and cap my fps to 60 as it's supposed to be), maximum performance and g-sync is already default;

Issues:
1) For some strange reason monitor doesn't switch to ULMB automatically after start and no matter what I do with V-sync my fps is capped at 60. If I set it to fast it caps to 120ish but ULMB mode doesn't turn on (shows g-sync). it's like the panel settings have no effect!
2) Instead of 60fps cap it caps to 120, again, like no effect from settings.

I didn't spot that initially cause been playing W3 most of the time, but wanted to play a round of CS and noticed that weird stuff. I recalled that the only thing that changed recently - was that Win10 anniversary update.
Before that my monitor was switching mods correctly and games were working fine.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Before anybody asks - I tried DDU. No result, same troubles.
Using G-Sync with Fallout 4 the game always ran at my monitor's maximum refresh rate regardless of .ini settings and physics always worked fine for me after the second patch.

Back