Weird smell 2080 Ti Aorus Waterforce and 9900K after 24 hours in game.

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello.
My pc:
Aorus AD27QD display
9900K 4.7ghz stock with Noctua NH-D15 ( 45-50C on Control )
2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ XMP
Asus Prime Z390-A
Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 850W
Aorus Waterforce 2080 Ti Xtreme ( 63C in Control ) watercooled AIO
SSD 1TB CRUCIAL
HDD BLUE WD 1TB
case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

My pc is pretty stable on all games,benchmarks. Last time i left running Remedy's Control game . I left game running and i go out to work for 24 hours. When i back to home all was stable ,game was running ,but i i smell hot air in room . Is this normal? Not like plastic smell,but hot air like from dyer smell,something like that.
GPU temps was low and cpu temps was low. So what that can be? Nothing get damaged all is working like it should. I am not in panic but just ask. Also i dont smell that anymore,happened once. Maybe i am overthinking.

It's normal for hot aluminum, but remember to at least turn your games off when you leave to prevent your power bill from going up.

Weird i playing today now Control and i dont smell anything. Anyway nothing to worry?

ps:
Maybe it was from my laptop which is very hot,but i doubt it.

Sometimes cockroach feces can give off a similar smell. I would douse your baseboards and carpeting in vinegar and olive oil if the smell continues to bother you.

Is it all new gear? Sometimes electronics do produce a smell when they are new. Just by product of manufacturing. It should go away after a few days.

Back