Weird pixels on screen in Witcher 3 and Gta V

Klass1ks

n00b
Hello guys,sometimes while i m playing gta v or the witcher 3,these pixels appears randomly,on differents parts of the screen I dont know if this is a driver issue, graphics card issue, or monitor issue.These pixels dissapear after few seconds when i move the camera.Are these artifacts ?

You're referring to the kind of cross-hatch pattern visible in the center of that image?

That's actually normal - it's a function of the way that the game does its rendering. Nothing to worry about.

You're referring to the kind of cross-hatch pattern visible in the center of that image?

That's actually normal - it's a function of the way that the game does its rendering. Nothing to worry about.
Ok i understand now,thank you so much

Yeah the shadows are a bit wonky at the times. If I remember correctly you can reduce it with DSR, the dithering gets smaller when rendering resolution increases so it disappears when blur filter gets applied and image is downscaled. I am pretty sure that at least with GTA V you can get rid of the dithering almost completely.

Back